Best things and drawbacks to living in Heuvelweg
Heuvelweg in Alphen aan den Rijn offers several pros and cons when it comes to livability. Let's dive into the positive aspects first:
- Green spaces: The neighborhood boasts plenty of parks and green areas, providing residents with opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: Heuvelweg is close to various shops, restaurants, and schools, making daily life convenient for its residents.
- Public transportation: The area is well-served by public transport, allowing for easy access to other parts of the town and beyond.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks to living in Heuvelweg:
- Noise levels: Due to its location near busy roads and commercial areas, the neighborhood can be quite noisy at times, which might be a concern for those seeking peace and quiet.
- Limited parking: Parking spaces can be scarce in Heuvelweg, especially during peak hours, which can be frustrating for car owners.
- Flood risk: Alphen aan den Rijn is known for its susceptibility to flooding, and Heuvelweg is no exception. Residents should be prepared for potential flood-related issues.
What does Heuvelweg offer?
Heuvelweg is a charming neighborhood located in the town of Alphen aan den Rijn. This area boasts a high livability factor, with its serene atmosphere and well-maintained surroundings. One of the key selling points is the abundance of green spaces, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
The neighborhood is well-connected to the town center, making it convenient for shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Public transportation is also easily accessible, ensuring hassle-free commutes to other parts of the town. Additionally, Heuvelweg is home to a diverse community, fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment for all.
On the downside, the housing market in this neighborhood can be competitive, with properties often in high demand. This may result in higher prices and limited availability for potential homebuyers. However, the overall quality of life and picturesque setting make Heuvelweg an attractive option for those looking to settle down in Alphen aan den Rijn.
Buying agent in Heuvelweg
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Alphen aan den Rijn with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data wizards crunch the numbers to give you the real value of any house. We guide you through every step, from bidding to closing the deal. With Walter, you're not just buying a house, you're making a savvy investment. Trust Walter, the data-driven home buying service that puts you first.
Housing market Heuvelweg
The real estate market in Alphen aan den Rijn saw 220 homes sold this quarter, a slight decrease from the 229 sold in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 363,358 euros, down from 389,712 euros in the last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also dropped to 3,482 euros from 3,545 euros. The average list price went from 384,469 euros last quarter to 350,614 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 294,025 euros in 2022 to 341,410 euros in 2023.