Best things and drawbacks to living in Patrimonium
Living in Patrimonium, Amstelveen, offers several advantages and disadvantages to consider when looking for a place to call home. Here are some pros and cons to keep in mind:
- Green spaces: Patrimonium is known for its parks and green areas, providing residents with a peaceful environment and opportunities for outdoor activities.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has a variety of shops, restaurants, and cafes within walking distance, making it convenient for daily needs.
- Good schools: Patrimonium is home to several well-regarded schools, making it an attractive option for families with children.
- Public transportation: The area is well-connected by bus and tram lines, allowing for easy access to other parts of Amstelveen and Amsterdam.
- Limited nightlife: Patrimonium is primarily a residential area, so those seeking a vibrant nightlife scene may find it lacking.
- Traffic congestion: Due to its popularity and central location, traffic can be an issue during peak hours, which may affect commute times.
- Noise pollution: Being close to amenities and public transportation also means that noise levels can be higher in some parts of the neighborhood.
- Parking: Finding parking in Patrimonium can be challenging, especially during busy times, as spaces are limited.
What does Patrimonium offer?
Patrimonium, located in the charming town of Amstelveen, offers a pleasant living experience for its residents. This Dutch neighborhood boasts a strong sense of community and well-maintained green spaces, making it an ideal choice for families and nature lovers alike.
One of the key selling points of Patrimonium is its excellent connectivity to the bustling city of Amsterdam, providing residents with easy access to a wide range of job opportunities, shopping centers, and cultural attractions. The public transportation system is efficient, and the neighborhood is also bicycle-friendly.
In terms of amenities, Patrimonium features a variety of shops, restaurants, and schools, catering to the diverse needs of its inhabitants. The area is generally safe and peaceful, with a low crime rate and friendly neighbors.
From a home buying perspective, Patrimonium offers a balanced lifestyle, combining the tranquility of a small town with the convenience of being close to a major city. This neighborhood is a great option for those seeking a comfortable and well-connected place to call home.
Buying agent in Patrimonium
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in Amstelveen with Walter Aankoopservice! Our savvy data analysts use cutting-edge technology to accurately determine a property's value, ensuring you bid just the right amount. Let Walter guide you through every step of the home-buying journey, making it a breeze. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to smart, data-driven decisions with Walter by your side. Join the ranks of satisfied Amstelveen homeowners who've found their dream homes with Walter Aankoopservice. Try us today and unlock the secret to seamless home-buying in Amstelveen!
Housing market Patrimonium
The real estate market in Amstelveen saw 237 homes sold this quarter, a rise from 180 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 604,376 euros, compared to 635,016 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter this quarter was 5,455 euros, slightly up from 5,426 euros last quarter. The average list price dropped from 648,650 euros last quarter to 610,475 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 470,115 euros in 2022 to 532,176 euros in 2023.