Best things and drawbacks to living in Centrum-Zuidwest
Centrum-Zuidwest in Delft offers a variety of pros and cons when it comes to livability. Let's dive into the positive aspects first:
- Rich history: The neighborhood boasts beautiful historic buildings and charming streets, giving it a unique atmosphere.
- Proximity to amenities: Centrum-Zuidwest is close to shops, restaurants, and cafes, making it convenient for daily needs and leisure activities.
- Access to public transportation: The area has good connections to public transport, including buses and trains, making it easy to travel within the city and beyond.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks to living in Centrum-Zuidwest:
- Noise levels: Due to its central location, the neighborhood can be quite noisy, especially during weekends and events.
- Limited green spaces: While there are some parks nearby, the neighborhood itself lacks green spaces for relaxation and outdoor activities.
- Parking issues: Finding a parking spot can be challenging in Centrum-Zuidwest, as spaces are limited and often require a permit.
What does Centrum-Zuidwest offer?
Centrum-Zuidwest in Delft offers a charming living experience with a mix of pros and cons. This town neighborhood boasts a rich history, evident in its well-preserved architecture and picturesque canals. The area is highly walkable, making it easy to explore local shops, cafes, and cultural attractions.
On the downside, Centrum-Zuidwest can be quite crowded, especially during peak tourist seasons. Parking may be challenging, and the narrow streets can be difficult to navigate for those unfamiliar with the area. Additionally, the cost of living tends to be higher compared to other neighborhoods in Delft.
In conclusion, Centrum-Zuidwest is an attractive option for homebuyers seeking a vibrant, historic atmosphere with plenty of amenities within walking distance. However, potential residents should be prepared for the challenges that come with living in a popular tourist destination and consider the higher cost of living.
Buying agent in Centrum-Zuidwest
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in Delft with Walter Aankoopservice! Our savvy data analysts use cutting-edge technology to accurately determine a property's value, ensuring you bid just the right amount. Let Walter guide you through every step of the home-buying journey, making it a breeze. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to smart, data-driven decisions with Walter by your side. Join the Walter revolution and secure your dream home in Delft today!
Housing market Centrum-Zuidwest
The real estate market in Delft saw 193 homes sold this quarter, compared to 159 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 419,968 euros, compared to 438,475 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter this quarter was 4,124 euros, compared to 4,335 euros in the last quarter. The average list price this quarter was 418,513 euros, compared to 438,492 euros last quarter. The average WOZ value in 2023 is projected to be 320,100 euros, compared to 285,051 euros in 2022.