Best things and drawbacks to living in Bloemendaal
Bloemendaal, a neighborhood in the town of Gouda, offers several pros and cons when it comes to livability. Let's dive into the positive aspects first:
- Green spaces: Bloemendaal boasts numerous parks and recreational areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Amenities: The neighborhood has a good selection of shops, restaurants, and cafes, making it convenient for daily needs and leisure.
- Schools: Bloemendaal is home to several well-regarded schools, making it an attractive option for families with children.
- Public transport: The area is well-connected by public transport, with buses and trains providing easy access to other parts of Gouda and beyond.
On the other hand, there are some cons to consider when evaluating Bloemendaal's livability:
- Noise: Being close to major roads and highways, some parts of Bloemendaal may experience higher levels of noise pollution.
- Parking: Limited parking spaces can be an issue in certain areas, especially during peak hours or events.
- Flood risk: Due to its location near the Gouwe River, some parts of Bloemendaal may be prone to flooding during heavy rainfall or high water levels.
- Limited nightlife: While there are some restaurants and cafes, Bloemendaal's nightlife options are relatively limited compared to other neighborhoods in Gouda.
What does Bloemendaal offer?
Bloemendaal is a charming neighborhood located in the picturesque town of Gouda. Known for its green spaces and family-friendly atmosphere, this area offers a peaceful retreat from the bustling city life. One of its main selling points is the abundance of parks and recreational facilities, providing ample opportunities for outdoor activities and leisurely strolls.
The neighborhood boasts a variety of housing options, ranging from modern apartments to traditional Dutch-style homes. While public transportation is available, some residents may find it less convenient compared to other areas. However, the town center is within walking distance, offering a range of shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
In terms of education, Bloemendaal has several schools and daycare centers, making it an ideal choice for families with young children. Overall, this neighborhood offers a balanced lifestyle, combining the tranquility of suburban living with the convenience of nearby amenities. For those seeking a serene environment with easy access to the town's attractions, Bloemendaal is a great option to consider for your next home.
Buying agent in Bloemendaal
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Gouda with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-savvy team uses cutting-edge analytics to pinpoint the true value of any property, guiding your bid to success. With Walter, every step of your home-buying journey is simplified and supported. Trust us, we're not just real estate experts, we're your personal home-buying heroes!
Housing market Bloemendaal
The real estate market in Gouda saw 177 homes sold this quarter, a decrease from the 242 homes sold in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 372,415 euros, up from the previous quarter's 359,522 euros. The average transaction price per square meter also rose slightly, from 3,554 euros/m2 to 3,568 euros/m2. The average list price increased from 364,818 euros last quarter to 383,421 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 275,266 euros in 2022 to 323,693 euros in 2023.