Best things and drawbacks to living in Heerlerbaan-Schil
Heerlerbaan-Schil in Heerlen offers a variety of pros and cons when it comes to livability. Let's dive into the positive aspects first:
- Green spaces: The neighborhood has several parks and green areas, providing residents with opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Amenities: Heerlerbaan-Schil boasts a good selection of shops, restaurants, and cafes, making it convenient for daily needs and leisure.
- Public transportation: The area is well-connected with public transport options, making it easy to commute to other parts of Heerlen and beyond.
- Educational institutions: There are a number of schools and educational facilities in the vicinity, catering to families with children.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks to living in Heerlerbaan-Schil:
- Noise pollution: Being close to major roads and commercial areas, the neighborhood can be quite noisy, which might be a concern for those seeking peace and quiet.
- Safety concerns: Heerlerbaan-Schil has experienced some crime-related issues in the past, which could be a concern for potential residents.
- Limited nightlife: While there are some entertainment options, the neighborhood's nightlife scene is not as vibrant as other areas in Heerlen.
- Aesthetic appeal: Some parts of Heerlerbaan-Schil may lack the charm and character found in other neighborhoods, with a mix of older and newer buildings.
What does Heerlerbaan-Schil offer?
Heerlerbaan-Schil is a neighborhood located in the town of Heerlen, offering a mix of residential and commercial areas. This area boasts a variety of housing options, from apartments to single-family homes, catering to diverse preferences and budgets. The neighborhood is well-connected to public transportation, making it easy for residents to commute to other parts of the town.
One of the main selling points of Heerlerbaan-Schil is its abundance of green spaces, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation. Additionally, the neighborhood is home to several schools, making it an ideal choice for families with children.
On the downside, Heerlerbaan-Schil has a reputation for higher crime rates compared to other parts of Heerlen. However, efforts have been made to improve safety and security in the area.
In conclusion, Heerlerbaan-Schil offers a range of housing options and amenities, making it a viable option for homebuyers. However, potential buyers should consider the neighborhood's safety concerns before making a decision.
Buying agent in Heerlerbaan-Schil
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Heerlen with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With Walter, you're never alone in your home buying journey. Our expert data analysts guide you through every step, making the process smooth and stress-free. Trust Walter to turn your dream of owning a home in Heerlen into reality!
Housing market Heerlerbaan-Schil
The real estate market in Heerlen saw 155 homes sold this quarter, compared to 139 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 261,629 euros, up from 252,026 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also rose, from 2,219 euros last quarter to 2,266 euros this quarter. The average list price increased from 257,097 euros last quarter to 266,492 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 172,075 euros in 2022 to 205,704 euros in 2023.