Best things and drawbacks to living in Schieringen
Schieringen, a neighborhood in the town of Leeuwarden, has its own set of pros and cons when it comes to livability. Let's dive into the positive aspects first:
- Green spaces: Schieringen boasts several parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has a good selection of shops, supermarkets, and restaurants, making daily errands convenient for residents.
- Public transportation: Schieringen is well-connected to the rest of Leeuwarden through public transportation, making it easy to commute to work or explore the town.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks to living in Schieringen that you should be aware of:
- Noise pollution: Due to its location near busy roads and highways, Schieringen can experience higher levels of noise pollution, which may be a concern for some residents.
- Limited nightlife: If you're looking for a vibrant nightlife scene, Schieringen may not be the best fit, as the neighborhood has a limited selection of bars and clubs.
- Safety concerns: While not a major issue, Schieringen has experienced some incidents of petty crime, so it's essential to take necessary precautions and stay aware of your surroundings.
What does Schieringen offer?
Schieringen, located in the charming town of Leeuwarden, offers a pleasant living experience for its residents. This neighborhood boasts a peaceful atmosphere, making it an ideal choice for those seeking tranquility away from the bustling city life. The area is well-connected to public transportation, ensuring easy access to the town center and other nearby attractions.
One of the main selling points of Schieringen is its abundance of green spaces, providing ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation. Additionally, the neighborhood is home to a variety of local shops and amenities, catering to the daily needs of its residents.
On the downside, Schieringen may not be the best fit for those seeking a vibrant nightlife or a wide range of cultural activities, as the entertainment options within the neighborhood are somewhat limited.
In conclusion, Schieringen is an excellent choice for homebuyers who prioritize a serene environment and easy access to nature, while still being well-connected to the town center.
Buying agent in Schieringen
Looking to buy a home in Leeuwarden? Let Walter Aankoopservice guide you! Our data-driven team of analysts will help you understand the true value of your dream house and advise on the perfect bid. With Walter, every step of your home-buying journey is simplified. Trust us to make your Leeuwarden home purchase a breeze!
Housing market Schieringen
The real estate market in the Dutch town of Leeuwarden saw 960 homes sold this quarter, slightly down from 975 in the last quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 283,902 euros, a slight decrease from the previous quarter's 300,889 euros. The average transaction price per square meter also dropped slightly from 2,625 euros to 2,586 euros. The average list price went from 302,480 euros last quarter to 283,625 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 188,002 euros in 2022 to 219,325 euros in 2023.