Best things and drawbacks to living in Lombardijen
Lombardijen, a neighborhood in Rotterdam, offers several pros and cons when it comes to livability. Let's dive into the advantages first:
- Green spaces: Lombardijen boasts numerous parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Public transportation: The neighborhood is well-connected to the rest of Rotterdam through various public transportation options, including trains, trams, and buses.
- Amenities: Lombardijen has a good selection of shops, supermarkets, and restaurants, ensuring that residents have easy access to daily necessities and dining options.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks to living in Lombardijen:
- Noise pollution: Due to its proximity to major roads and railways, Lombardijen can be quite noisy, which might be a concern for those seeking a quieter living environment.
- Safety concerns: While not the most dangerous area in Rotterdam, Lombardijen has experienced some crime-related issues, which could be a concern for potential residents.
- Limited nightlife: For those who enjoy a vibrant nightlife scene, Lombardijen might not be the best fit, as the neighborhood offers limited options for bars and clubs.
What does Lombardijen offer?
Lombardijen, a neighborhood in Rotterdam, offers a mix of urban and suburban living. With its green spaces and parks, it provides a peaceful environment for families and nature lovers. The area is well-connected to the city center through public transportation, making it convenient for commuters.
One of the main selling points of Lombardijen is its affordability. Housing options range from apartments to single-family homes, catering to various budgets and preferences. Additionally, the neighborhood boasts a diverse community, fostering a welcoming atmosphere for newcomers.
On the downside, Lombardijen may not be the best choice for those seeking a bustling nightlife or a wide variety of shopping and dining options. The area is primarily residential, with limited entertainment and leisure facilities.
In conclusion, Lombardijen is an ideal choice for homebuyers seeking a tranquil, affordable neighborhood with easy access to the city center. However, it may not be suitable for those craving a more vibrant urban lifestyle.
Buying agent in Lombardijen
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Rotterdam with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With our team of expert data analysts, we guide you through every step of the home-buying process. Trust Walter to make your Rotterdam home purchase a breeze!
Housing market Lombardijen
The real estate market in Rotterdam saw 1181 homes sold this quarter, up from 1129 in the last quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 391,061 euros, down from 394,405 euros in the previous quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also slightly dropped to 4,057 euros from 4,065 euros. The average list price decreased to 397,368 euros this quarter from 401,775 euros in the last quarter. The average WOZ value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 282,035 euros in 2022 to 328,084 euros in 2023.