Best things and drawbacks to living in Muntel / Vliert
Muntel/Vliert in 's-Hertogenbosch offers a variety of pros and cons for those considering living in this Dutch neighborhood. Some of the positive aspects include:
- Green spaces: The area boasts several parks and recreational areas, such as Prins Hendrik Park and IJzeren Vrouw, perfect for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: Muntel/Vliert is close to supermarkets, shops, and restaurants, making daily life convenient for residents.
- Good schools: The neighborhood has several well-regarded primary schools, ensuring quality education for young children.
- Access to public transport: With multiple bus stops and a nearby train station, commuting to other parts of the city is relatively easy.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks to living in Muntel/Vliert:
- Limited nightlife: The neighborhood is primarily residential, so those seeking a vibrant nightlife scene may need to venture to other parts of 's-Hertogenbosch.
- Parking: Street parking can be challenging, especially during peak hours, as spaces are limited.
- Noise: Being close to the city center, Muntel/Vliert can experience higher levels of noise, particularly during events or festivals.
- Flood risk: Some parts of the neighborhood are prone to flooding due to its location near the river Aa, which may be a concern for potential residents.
What does Muntel / Vliert offer?
Muntel / Vliert is a charming neighborhood in the city of 's-Hertogenbosch, offering a mix of urban and suburban living. With its tree-lined streets and well-maintained parks, this area provides a peaceful atmosphere for residents. The neighborhood boasts a variety of housing options, ranging from modern apartments to traditional Dutch homes, catering to diverse preferences and budgets.
One of the main selling points of Muntel / Vliert is its convenient location. It is situated close to the city center, allowing easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Additionally, public transportation is readily available, making it simple for residents to commute to work or explore other parts of the city.
On the downside, parking can be a challenge in some areas, and traffic congestion may be an issue during peak hours. However, the neighborhood's overall livability and accessibility make it an attractive option for homebuyers seeking a balanced lifestyle in 's-Hertogenbosch.
Buying agent in Muntel / Vliert
Discover the smart way to buy a home in 's-Hertogenbosch with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a property and the right bid to place. With Walter, you're not just buying a house, you're making a savvy investment. Our expert data analysts guide you through every step, making the home buying process a breeze. Trust Walter, and make 's-Hertogenbosch your new home today!
Housing market Muntel / Vliert
The real estate market in 's-Hertogenbosch saw 719 homes sold this quarter, a rise from 612 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 437,420 euros, compared to 420,220 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also saw a change, going from 3,938 euros last quarter to 4,070 euros this quarter. The average list price went from 429,578 euros last quarter to 447,399 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value also changed, going from 319,579 euros in 2022 to 374,393 euros in 2023.