Best things and drawbacks to living in Drevenbuurt
Drevenbuurt in Vlaardingen offers a variety of pros for those considering living in this Dutch neighborhood:
- Green spaces: The area is surrounded by parks and greenery, providing a peaceful and relaxing environment for residents.
- Proximity to amenities: Drevenbuurt is close to supermarkets, schools, and healthcare facilities, making it convenient for daily needs.
- Public transportation: The neighborhood has good access to public transportation, with bus stops and train stations nearby, allowing for easy commutes.
- Safety: Drevenbuurt is known for its low crime rates, providing a secure environment for families and individuals.
However, there are also some cons to living in Drevenbuurt:
- Limited nightlife: The neighborhood is primarily residential, so those seeking a vibrant nightlife may find it lacking in entertainment options.
- Traffic congestion: During peak hours, traffic can become congested in the area, which may cause delays for commuters.
- Noise pollution: Due to its proximity to major roads and highways, some parts of Drevenbuurt may experience noise pollution from traffic.
- Lack of diversity: The neighborhood has a predominantly Dutch population, which may not appeal to those seeking a more multicultural environment.
What does Drevenbuurt offer?
Drevenbuurt is a charming neighborhood located in the town of Vlaardingen. Known for its green spaces and peaceful atmosphere, it offers a perfect balance between urban convenience and suburban tranquility. The area boasts well-maintained parks, making it an ideal choice for nature lovers and families with children.
One of the main selling points of Drevenbuurt is its excellent connectivity. The town's public transportation system ensures easy access to nearby cities, while local amenities such as shops, schools, and healthcare facilities are within walking distance. This makes daily life in the neighborhood convenient and hassle-free.
On the downside, some parts of Drevenbuurt may lack the vibrant nightlife and cultural scene found in larger cities. However, this can be seen as a positive for those seeking a quieter, more laid-back lifestyle.
In conclusion, Drevenbuurt is a great option for homebuyers who value a serene environment with easy access to urban amenities. Its green spaces and connectivity make it a highly livable neighborhood for families and individuals alike.
Buying agent in Drevenbuurt
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Vlaardingen with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a property and the right bid to place. With expert data analysts by your side, we guide you through every step of the home-buying journey. Trust Walter to make your dream home in Vlaardingen a reality!
Housing market Drevenbuurt
The real estate market in Vlaardingen saw 189 homes sold this quarter, a slight rise from 181 homes sold in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 314,537 euros, down from 310,240 euros in the last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also saw a small rise, going from 3,251 euros last quarter to 3,309 euros this quarter. The average list price remained relatively stable, going from 316,772 euros last quarter to 316,192 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value of homes this year is 274,344 euros, up from 243,696 euros last year.