Best things and drawbacks to living in Boshoven-Vrakker
Boshoven-Vrakker in Weert offers several advantages for those looking to settle down in a pleasant neighborhood:
- Green spaces: The area boasts plenty of parks and natural surroundings, providing opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Amenities: Residents have access to various shops, supermarkets, and restaurants, ensuring daily needs are easily met.
- Schools: The neighborhood has a good selection of primary and secondary schools, making it suitable for families with children.
- Accessibility: Boshoven-Vrakker is well-connected to the town center and other parts of Weert, thanks to public transportation and bike-friendly routes.
However, there are also some drawbacks to consider when thinking about living in Boshoven-Vrakker:
- Noise: The neighborhood is situated near the A2 highway, which can result in increased noise levels for some residents.
- Limited nightlife: While there are some restaurants and cafes, Boshoven-Vrakker lacks a vibrant nightlife scene, which may be a downside for those seeking a more lively atmosphere.
- Potential flooding: Parts of the neighborhood are prone to flooding during heavy rainfall, which could cause inconvenience and potential damage to properties.
- Limited cultural attractions: Boshoven-Vrakker doesn't offer many cultural attractions or events, so residents may need to travel to the town center or nearby cities for entertainment options.
What does Boshoven-Vrakker offer?
Boshoven-Vrakker is a charming neighborhood located in the quaint town of Weert. This area boasts a peaceful atmosphere, making it an ideal choice for those seeking a tranquil living environment. One of the key selling points of Boshoven-Vrakker is its abundance of green spaces, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and leisurely strolls.
The neighborhood offers a variety of housing options, catering to different budgets and preferences. Local amenities include shops, schools, and healthcare facilities, ensuring that residents have easy access to essential services. Additionally, the town of Weert is well-connected to other cities, allowing for convenient commutes and travel.
On the downside, Boshoven-Vrakker may not be the best fit for those seeking a bustling nightlife or a wide array of cultural attractions. The town of Weert is relatively small, and entertainment options may be limited compared to larger cities.
In conclusion, Boshoven-Vrakker is an excellent choice for homebuyers seeking a serene living environment with access to essential amenities and green spaces.
Buying agent in Boshoven-Vrakker
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Weert with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a property and the right bid to place. With expert data analysts guiding you, we simplify every step of your home buying journey. Trust Walter, and make your dream home in Weert a reality!
Housing market Boshoven-Vrakker
The real estate market in the Dutch town of Weert saw 155 homes sold this quarter, compared to 124 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 357,718 euros, up from 345,008 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also rose, from 2,966 euros last quarter to 3,019 euros this quarter. The average list price went from 348,121 euros last quarter to 355,290 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value, went from 269,575 euros in 2022 to 324,923 euros in 2023.