Best things and drawbacks to living in Emmeloord-Emmelhage-Boswonen
Emmeloord-Emmelhage-Boswonen offers several advantages for those looking to settle in this Dutch neighborhood:
- Green spaces: The area is surrounded by lush greenery, providing a serene environment for residents to enjoy nature and outdoor activities.
- Proximity to amenities: Emmeloord town center is nearby, offering a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options.
- Good schools: The neighborhood has access to quality educational institutions, making it suitable for families with children.
- Safety: The area is known for its low crime rates, ensuring a secure living environment.
However, there are also some drawbacks to consider when looking at Emmeloord-Emmelhage-Boswonen:
- Limited public transportation: The neighborhood has limited public transport options, which might be a concern for those without a car or who prefer to use public transit.
- Potential for noise: As the area continues to develop, construction noise may be an issue for some residents.
- Distance from major cities: Emmeloord is not in close proximity to major Dutch cities like Amsterdam or Rotterdam, which could be a disadvantage for those who frequently travel or work in these cities.
- Lack of nightlife: The neighborhood has limited nightlife options, which might not appeal to those who enjoy a vibrant social scene.
What does Emmeloord-Emmelhage-Boswonen offer?
Emmeloord-Emmelhage-Boswonen is a charming neighborhood located in the quaint town of Emmeloord. This area boasts a peaceful atmosphere, making it an ideal place for families and individuals seeking a serene environment. One of the main selling points is its abundance of green spaces, perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers.
The neighborhood offers a variety of housing options, catering to different budgets and preferences. Local amenities, such as shops, schools, and healthcare facilities, are easily accessible, ensuring a convenient lifestyle for residents. Public transportation is also available, providing easy access to other parts of the town and surrounding areas.
While Emmeloord-Emmelhage-Boswonen may not have the bustling nightlife or cultural attractions of a larger city, it more than makes up for it with its tranquil setting and strong sense of community. From a home buying perspective, this neighborhood is an excellent choice for those looking to settle down in a quiet, picturesque area with all the necessary amenities close by.
Buying agent in Emmeloord-Emmelhage-Boswonen
Looking to buy a home in Emmeloord? Let Walter Aankoopservice guide you! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With our team of expert data analysts, we'll navigate every step of the home-buying process with you. Trust Walter, and make your Emmeloord home-buying journey a breeze!
Housing market Emmeloord-Emmelhage-Boswonen
The real estate market in Emmeloord saw 95 homes sold in the last quarter, a number that fell to 63 in the current quarter. The average transaction price went from 308,621 euros to 314,436 euros, while the price per square meter slightly decreased from 2,674 euros to 2,609 euros. The average list price also saw a rise, going from 307,426 euros to 316,671 euros. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 233,270 euros in 2022 to 285,051 euros in 2023.