Best things and drawbacks to living in Heilige Land
Living in Heilige Land in Delft offers several advantages and disadvantages to consider when looking for a place to call home. Here are some key points to keep in mind:
- Proximity to nature: Heilige Land is close to several parks and green spaces, providing ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Good public transportation: The neighborhood has easy access to public transportation, making it convenient to travel to other parts of Delft and beyond.
- Educational institutions: Heilige Land is home to several schools and universities, making it an ideal location for families with children or students.
- Limited nightlife: Heilige Land is a primarily residential area, so you'll need to venture out of the neighborhood for a more vibrant nightlife scene.
- Noise pollution: Being close to major roads and highways, Heilige Land can experience higher levels of noise pollution, which may be a concern for some residents.
- Limited shopping options: While there are some local shops and markets, you may need to travel to other parts of Delft for a wider variety of shopping options.
What does Heilige Land offer?
Heilige Land is a charming neighborhood located in the picturesque town of Delft. Known for its peaceful atmosphere, this area offers a perfect blend of tranquility and accessibility. With its close proximity to the town center, residents can easily enjoy the vibrant culture, shopping, and dining options that Delft has to offer.
One of the main selling points of Heilige Land is its abundance of green spaces, providing ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation. The neighborhood is also well-connected by public transportation, making it convenient for commuters and those looking to explore nearby cities.
Housing options in Heilige Land vary from traditional Dutch architecture to modern apartments, catering to a diverse range of preferences. The community is welcoming and friendly, making it an ideal place for families and individuals alike.
In conclusion, Heilige Land is a delightful neighborhood that offers a serene living environment while still being close to the bustling town center of Delft. Its combination of green spaces, accessibility, and diverse housing options make it an attractive choice for potential homebuyers.
Buying agent in Heilige Land
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in Delft with Walter Aankoopservice! Our savvy data analysts use cutting-edge technology to accurately determine a property's value, ensuring you bid just the right amount. Let Walter guide you through every step of the home-buying journey, making it a breeze. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to smart, data-driven decisions with Walter by your side. Join the Walter revolution and secure your dream home in Delft today!
Housing market Heilige Land
The real estate market in Delft saw 193 homes sold this quarter, compared to 159 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 419,968 euros, compared to 438,475 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter this quarter was 4,124 euros, compared to 4,335 euros in the last quarter. The average list price this quarter was 418,513 euros, compared to 438,492 euros last quarter. The average WOZ value in 2023 is projected to be 320,100 euros, compared to 285,051 euros in 2022.