Best things and drawbacks to living in Roomburg
Roomburg, a neighborhood in the town of Leiden, offers several advantages and disadvantages when it comes to livability. Here are some pros and cons to consider:
- Green spaces: Roomburg boasts several parks and recreational areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities.
- Modern infrastructure: The neighborhood features newer buildings and well-maintained roads, ensuring a comfortable living environment.
- Proximity to schools: Families with children will appreciate the presence of several schools within walking distance.
- Sports facilities: Roomburg is home to a sports park, offering various sports options for residents to stay active and engaged.
- Limited shopping options: Roomburg lacks a wide variety of shops and restaurants, which may require residents to travel to nearby neighborhoods for more diverse options.
- Distance from city center: The neighborhood is situated on the outskirts of Leiden, making it less convenient for those who prefer a more central location.
- Limited public transportation: While there are some bus connections, Roomburg's public transportation options are not as extensive as in other parts of Leiden.
- Potential noise pollution: The neighborhood's proximity to a busy highway may result in increased noise levels for some residents.
What does Roomburg offer?
Roomburg, located in the charming town of Leiden, offers a pleasant living experience for its residents. This Dutch neighborhood boasts a mix of modern and traditional architecture, providing a visually appealing environment. One of its key selling points is the abundance of green spaces, perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and families seeking a healthy lifestyle.
The area is well-connected to public transportation, making it easy to commute to other parts of the town or nearby cities. Additionally, Roomburg is home to several local shops, restaurants, and schools, ensuring that residents have access to essential amenities.
However, it's worth noting that the neighborhood can be relatively expensive compared to other areas in Leiden, which may be a consideration for potential homebuyers. Overall, Roomburg offers a high quality of life with its picturesque surroundings, modern conveniences, and strong sense of community, making it an attractive option for those looking to settle down in Leiden.
Buying agent in Roomburg
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Leiden with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With expert data analysts guiding you every step of the way, Walter takes the guesswork out of home buying. Experience a stress-free, savvy purchase process with Walter. Your dream home in Leiden is just a click away!
Housing market Roomburg
The real estate market in Leiden saw 276 homes sold this quarter, slightly less than the 279 sold in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 459,057 euros, a slight rise from the previous quarter's 450,330 euros. The average transaction price per square meter also saw a slight rise, going from 4,564 euros last quarter to 4,739 euros this quarter. The average list price remained relatively stable, with a slight decrease from 453,799 euros last quarter to 453,277 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value of homes this year is 378,323 euros, up from last year's 331,986 euros