Best things and drawbacks to living in Emmeloord-de Erven
Emmeloord-de Erven is a neighborhood in the town of Emmeloord, offering a mix of pros and cons for those considering living there. Let's dive into some of the key aspects that make this neighborhood stand out:
- Green spaces: The area is known for its parks and greenery, providing a pleasant environment for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Amenities: Emmeloord-de Erven has a good selection of shops, restaurants, and schools, making it convenient for daily needs.
- Accessibility: The neighborhood is well-connected to public transportation, making it easy to travel to other parts of the town and beyond.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks to living in Emmeloord-de Erven that should be taken into account:
- Noise levels: Due to its proximity to major roads, the neighborhood can experience higher noise levels, which may be a concern for some residents.
- Limited nightlife: Emmeloord-de Erven is primarily a residential area, so those seeking a vibrant nightlife scene may need to venture further afield.
- Potential for traffic congestion: As the neighborhood continues to grow, there may be an increase in traffic congestion, particularly during peak hours.
What does Emmeloord-de Erven offer?
Emmeloord-de Erven is a pleasant neighborhood located in the charming town of Emmeloord. Known for its family-friendly atmosphere, this area offers a variety of housing options, including single-family homes and apartments. The neighborhood boasts well-maintained parks and green spaces, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
One of the main selling points of Emmeloord-de Erven is its convenient location. The town center, with its array of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options, is easily accessible by foot or bike. Additionally, the neighborhood is well-connected to public transportation, making it simple for residents to commute to nearby cities for work or leisure.
On the downside, some may find the area lacking in cultural diversity and nightlife options compared to larger cities. However, for those seeking a safe and peaceful environment to raise a family or enjoy a quiet lifestyle, Emmeloord-de Erven is an excellent choice.
Buying agent in Emmeloord-de Erven
Looking to buy a home in Emmeloord? Let Walter Aankoopservice guide you! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With our team of expert data analysts, we'll navigate every step of the home-buying process with you. Trust Walter, and make your Emmeloord home-buying journey a breeze!
Housing market Emmeloord-de Erven
The real estate market in Emmeloord saw 95 homes sold in the last quarter, a number that fell to 63 in the current quarter. The average transaction price went from 308,621 euros to 314,436 euros, while the price per square meter slightly decreased from 2,674 euros to 2,609 euros. The average list price also saw a rise, going from 307,426 euros to 316,671 euros. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 233,270 euros in 2022 to 285,051 euros in 2023.