Best things and drawbacks to living in Emmeloord-Espelervaart-Bergenbuurt
Emmeloord-Espelervaart-Bergenbuurt offers several advantages for those considering living in this Dutch neighborhood. Some of the pros include:
- Green spaces: The area boasts numerous parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Amenities: The neighborhood has a good selection of shops, restaurants, and cafes, ensuring that residents have easy access to daily necessities and leisure options.
- Education: There are several schools in the area, catering to different age groups and educational needs, making it a suitable choice for families with children.
- Public transport: The neighborhood is well-connected by public transport, allowing for convenient travel within Emmeloord and to nearby cities.
However, there are also some cons to living in Emmeloord-Espelervaart-Bergenbuurt that should be considered:
- Noise: The neighborhood is located close to some busy roads, which can result in increased noise levels for residents, particularly during peak traffic hours.
- Limited nightlife: While there are some entertainment options in the area, the neighborhood's nightlife scene is relatively limited, which may not appeal to those seeking a vibrant social scene.
- Potential for flooding: As with many areas in the Netherlands, Emmeloord-Espelervaart-Bergenbuurt is at risk of flooding due to its low-lying location. This may require additional precautions and insurance coverage for homeowners.
- Parking: Although public transport is available, parking can be a challenge in some parts of the neighborhood, especially during peak hours or events.
What does Emmeloord-Espelervaart-Bergenbuurt offer?
Emmeloord-Espelervaart-Bergenbuurt is a charming neighborhood in the quaint town of Emmeloord. Known for its peaceful atmosphere, this area offers a perfect balance between nature and modern amenities. The lush green parks and picturesque walking trails make it an ideal place for families and nature lovers.
One of the main selling points of this neighborhood is its excellent connectivity to the town center and nearby cities. Public transportation is easily accessible, making daily commutes a breeze. Additionally, the local schools and healthcare facilities are highly regarded, ensuring a high quality of life for residents.
The housing options in Emmeloord-Espelervaart-Bergenbuurt are diverse, ranging from cozy apartments to spacious family homes. The cost of living is relatively affordable, making it an attractive option for first-time homebuyers and those looking to settle down in a serene environment.
In conclusion, Emmeloord-Espelervaart-Bergenbuurt is a delightful neighborhood that offers a comfortable and convenient lifestyle. With its beautiful surroundings, excellent amenities, and diverse housing options, it's a great place to call home.
Buying agent in Emmeloord-Espelervaart-Bergenbuurt
Looking to buy a home in Emmeloord? Let Walter Aankoopservice guide you! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With our team of expert data analysts, we'll navigate every step of the home-buying process with you. Trust Walter, and make your Emmeloord home-buying journey a breeze!
Housing market Emmeloord-Espelervaart-Bergenbuurt
The real estate market in Emmeloord saw 95 homes sold in the last quarter, a number that fell to 63 in the current quarter. The average transaction price went from 308,621 euros to 314,436 euros, while the price per square meter slightly decreased from 2,674 euros to 2,609 euros. The average list price also saw a rise, going from 307,426 euros to 316,671 euros. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 233,270 euros in 2022 to 285,051 euros in 2023.