Best things and drawbacks to living in Emmeloord-Centrum-Centrum West
Emmeloord-Centrum-Centrum West offers a variety of pros for those considering living in this Dutch neighborhood:
- Central location: Situated in the heart of Emmeloord, residents have easy access to shops, restaurants, and other amenities.
- Green spaces: The neighborhood boasts several parks and green areas, providing a pleasant environment for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Good public transportation: With multiple bus lines running through the area, getting around town is convenient for those without a car.
- Educational institutions: Several schools and a library are located within the neighborhood, making it a suitable choice for families with children.
However, there are also some cons to living in Emmeloord-Centrum-Centrum West:
- Noise levels: Due to its central location, the neighborhood can be quite noisy, especially during peak hours and weekends.
- Limited parking: Finding a parking spot can be challenging, particularly in the shopping areas.
- Older buildings: Some of the residential buildings in the area are older and may require more maintenance or renovation.
- Lack of privacy: With many apartment buildings and a higher population density, privacy can be limited in certain parts of the neighborhood.
What does Emmeloord-Centrum-Centrum West offer?
Emmeloord-Centrum-Centrum West is a charming neighborhood located in the heart of the town of Emmeloord. This area boasts a variety of amenities, making it an attractive option for those seeking a convenient and lively place to call home.
One of the key selling points of this neighborhood is its accessibility to various shops, restaurants, and entertainment options. Residents can enjoy a leisurely stroll through the town center, where they'll find a mix of local boutiques and well-known retail outlets. Additionally, the neighborhood offers a range of dining options, catering to diverse tastes and budgets.
Emmeloord-Centrum-Centrum West is also known for its green spaces, providing residents with ample opportunities to relax and unwind in nature. The well-maintained parks and recreational areas contribute to the overall livability of the area.
From a home buying perspective, Emmeloord-Centrum-Centrum West is an appealing choice for those who value convenience, variety, and a welcoming community atmosphere.
Buying agent in Emmeloord-Centrum-Centrum West
Looking to buy a home in Emmeloord? Let Walter Aankoopservice guide you! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With our team of expert data analysts, we'll navigate every step of the home-buying process with you. Trust Walter, and make your Emmeloord home-buying journey a breeze!
Housing market Emmeloord-Centrum-Centrum West
The real estate market in Emmeloord saw 95 homes sold in the last quarter, a number that fell to 63 in the current quarter. The average transaction price went from 308,621 euros to 314,436 euros, while the price per square meter slightly decreased from 2,674 euros to 2,609 euros. The average list price also saw a rise, going from 307,426 euros to 316,671 euros. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 233,270 euros in 2022 to 285,051 euros in 2023.