Best things and drawbacks to living in Scheveningen Badplaats
Scheveningen Badplaats, a lively neighborhood in 's-Gravenhage, offers a variety of pros and cons for those considering living there. Let's dive into the advantages first:
- Proximity to the beach: Living in Scheveningen Badplaats means you're just a stone's throw away from the beautiful North Sea coastline, perfect for beach lovers and water sports enthusiasts.
- Dining and entertainment options: The area boasts a wide range of restaurants, bars, and cafes, as well as attractions like the SEA LIFE Aquarium and the iconic Ferris wheel.
- Access to public transport: Trams and buses connect Scheveningen Badplaats to the rest of 's-Gravenhage, making it easy to commute or explore the city.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks to living in Scheveningen Badplaats:
- Tourist crowds: As a popular destination, the neighborhood can get quite busy during the summer months, which might not be ideal for those seeking peace and quiet.
- Limited parking: Finding a parking spot can be challenging, especially during peak season, and some streets may require a permit.
- Higher cost of living: Due to its desirable location, the cost of living in Scheveningen Badplaats can be higher compared to other neighborhoods in 's-Gravenhage.
What does Scheveningen Badplaats offer?
Scheveningen Badplaats is a lively neighborhood in the town of 's-Gravenhage, offering a unique blend of coastal living and urban amenities. With its picturesque beachfront, it's an ideal spot for those who enjoy seaside activities and stunning sunsets. The area boasts a variety of restaurants, cafes, and shops, catering to diverse tastes and budgets.
Public transportation is easily accessible, connecting residents to the city center and other parts of town. However, parking can be challenging during peak seasons, and the neighborhood tends to be bustling with tourists. The local schools are of good quality, making it suitable for families with children.
In terms of housing, there's a mix of modern apartments and traditional Dutch houses, offering options for different preferences and budgets. Overall, Scheveningen Badplaats is an attractive option for homebuyers seeking a vibrant coastal lifestyle with convenient access to urban amenities.
Buying agent in Scheveningen Badplaats
Discover the smart way to buy a home in 's-Gravenhage with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a property and the right bid to place. With expert data analysts guiding you at every step, home buying becomes a breeze. Trust Walter to make your 's-Gravenhage home buying journey seamless and successful.
Housing market Scheveningen Badplaats
In 's-Gravenhage, the number of homes sold this quarter was 1449, compared to 1283 last quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 438,677 euros, compared to 411,707 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter this quarter was 4,067 euros, compared to 3,970 euros last quarter. The average list price this quarter was 445,429 euros, compared to 419,472 euros last quarter. The average WOZ-value this year is 352,580 euros, compared to 317,004 euros last year.