Best things and drawbacks to living in Hazeveld
Hazeveld, a neighborhood in Alphen aan den Rijn, offers several pros and cons when it comes to livability. Let's take a look at some of the key aspects:
- Green spaces: Hazeveld boasts numerous parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has a good selection of shops, restaurants, and cafes within walking distance, making daily errands convenient.
- Public transportation: Hazeveld is well-connected to other parts of Alphen aan den Rijn and surrounding areas through a reliable public transportation network.
- Safety: The area is known for its low crime rates, making it a safe place to live.
- Limited nightlife: Hazeveld is a primarily residential area, so those seeking a vibrant nightlife scene may find it lacking.
- Traffic congestion: The neighborhood can experience traffic congestion during peak hours, which may be a concern for some residents.
- Noise pollution: Due to its proximity to major roads and highways, Hazeveld can be subject to noise pollution, which may be bothersome for some people.
- Lack of diversity: Hazeveld is predominantly a middle-class neighborhood, which may not appeal to those seeking a more diverse community.
What does Hazeveld offer?
Hazeveld is a charming neighborhood located in the town of Alphen aan den Rijn. This area boasts a peaceful atmosphere, making it an ideal choice for those seeking a quiet and family-friendly environment. One of the main selling points of Hazeveld is its abundance of green spaces, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
The neighborhood offers a variety of housing options, ranging from modern apartments to traditional Dutch homes. Local amenities include shops, schools, and healthcare facilities, ensuring that residents have easy access to essential services. Additionally, Hazeveld is well-connected to public transportation, allowing for convenient travel to other parts of the town and beyond.
While Hazeveld may not offer the bustling nightlife or cultural attractions found in larger cities, its tranquil setting and strong sense of community make it an attractive option for homebuyers seeking a comfortable and safe place to call home.
Buying agent in Hazeveld
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Alphen aan den Rijn with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data wizards crunch the numbers to give you the real value of any house. We guide you through every step, from bidding to closing the deal. With Walter, you're not just buying a house, you're making a savvy investment. Trust Walter, the data-driven home buying service that puts you first.
Housing market Hazeveld
The real estate market in Alphen aan den Rijn saw 220 homes sold this quarter, a slight decrease from the 229 sold in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 363,358 euros, down from 389,712 euros in the last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also dropped to 3,482 euros from 3,545 euros. The average list price went from 384,469 euros last quarter to 350,614 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 294,025 euros in 2022 to 341,410 euros in 2023.