Best things and drawbacks to living in Middelveldsche Akerpolder
Middelveldsche Akerpolder, a neighborhood in Amsterdam, offers several advantages and disadvantages for those considering living there. Here are some pros and cons to keep in mind:
- Green spaces: The neighborhood boasts numerous parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: Middelveldsche Akerpolder is close to various shops, restaurants, and other essential services, making daily life convenient for its residents.
- Public transportation: The area is well-served by public transport, including buses and trams, allowing for easy access to other parts of Amsterdam.
- Noise pollution: Due to its location near Schiphol Airport, Middelveldsche Akerpolder can experience high levels of noise from aircraft, which may be bothersome for some residents.
- Limited nightlife: The neighborhood has a quieter atmosphere, with fewer bars and clubs compared to other parts of Amsterdam, which may not appeal to those seeking a vibrant nightlife scene.
- Traffic congestion: Middelveldsche Akerpolder can experience traffic congestion during peak hours, which may affect commute times for residents who rely on private vehicles.
What does Middelveldsche Akerpolder offer?
Middelveldsche Akerpolder is a charming neighborhood located in the bustling city of Amsterdam. Known for its picturesque canals and green spaces, this area offers a perfect blend of urban convenience and natural beauty. The well-connected public transport system makes it easy for residents to explore the city and beyond.
One of the main selling points of Middelveldsche Akerpolder is its family-friendly atmosphere. With numerous parks, playgrounds, and schools nearby, it's an ideal place for families to settle down. Additionally, the neighborhood boasts a diverse range of shops, restaurants, and cafes, catering to various tastes and preferences.
On the downside, the cost of living in Middelveldsche Akerpolder can be relatively high, with property prices and rents often exceeding the city's average. Moreover, the area can get quite busy during peak hours, leading to occasional traffic congestion and noise.
In conclusion, Middelveldsche Akerpolder is a delightful neighborhood for those seeking a balance between city life and a serene environment. While the cost of living may be a concern, the family-friendly atmosphere and excellent amenities make it a worthwhile investment for homebuyers.
Buying agent in Middelveldsche Akerpolder
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Amsterdam with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-savvy team knows the true value of every property, guiding you on the perfect bid. With Walter, you're not just buying a house, you're making a calculated investment. We're with you every step of the way, making home buying a breeze. Trust Walter, where data meets dreams.
Housing market Middelveldsche Akerpolder
The real estate market in Amsterdam saw 4586 homes sold this quarter, up from 3798 in the last quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 603,173 euros, compared to 567,432 euros in the previous quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also rose from 7,250 euros to 7,639 euros. The average list price went from 560,958 euros last quarter to 580,692 euros this quarter. The average WOZ value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, was 443,923 euros in 2022 and is projected to be 533,749 euros in 2023.