Best things and drawbacks to living in Emmeloord-de Zuidert
Emmeloord-de Zuidert offers several advantages for those considering living in this Dutch neighborhood:
- Green spaces: The area boasts numerous parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: Emmeloord-de Zuidert is close to various shops, supermarkets, and restaurants, making it convenient for daily needs.
- Good schools: The neighborhood has several well-regarded schools, making it an attractive option for families with children.
- Public transportation: The area is well-served by public transportation, with bus stops within walking distance, providing easy access to other parts of Emmeloord and beyond.
However, there are also some drawbacks to living in Emmeloord-de Zuidert:
- Limited nightlife: The neighborhood has limited options for nightlife, which may be a downside for those who enjoy a vibrant social scene.
- Traffic congestion: During peak hours, traffic can be heavy in the area, leading to longer commute times.
- Noise pollution: Due to its proximity to major roads, some parts of the neighborhood may experience higher levels of noise pollution.
- Lack of diversity: Emmeloord-de Zuidert is predominantly residential, which may not appeal to those seeking a more diverse and dynamic environment.
What does Emmeloord-de Zuidert offer?
Emmeloord-de Zuidert is a charming neighborhood located in the quaint town of Emmeloord. Known for its peaceful atmosphere, this area offers a perfect balance between urban amenities and a serene living environment. The well-maintained parks and green spaces provide residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
One of the key selling points of this neighborhood is its excellent connectivity to the town center, making it convenient for shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Additionally, the public transportation system is efficient, allowing for easy commutes to other parts of the town.
The housing options in Emmeloord-de Zuidert are diverse, ranging from modern apartments to traditional family homes. The community is friendly and welcoming, making it an ideal place for families and individuals alike.
In conclusion, Emmeloord-de Zuidert is a delightful neighborhood that offers a high quality of life, with its tranquil surroundings, great connectivity, and diverse housing options. It is definitely worth considering for those looking to buy a home in a charming and well-connected town.
Buying agent in Emmeloord-de Zuidert
Looking to buy a home in Emmeloord? Let Walter Aankoopservice guide you! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With our team of expert data analysts, we'll navigate every step of the home-buying process with you. Trust Walter, and make your Emmeloord home-buying journey a breeze!
Housing market Emmeloord-de Zuidert
The real estate market in Emmeloord saw 95 homes sold in the last quarter, a number that fell to 63 in the current quarter. The average transaction price went from 308,621 euros to 314,436 euros, while the price per square meter slightly decreased from 2,674 euros to 2,609 euros. The average list price also saw a rise, going from 307,426 euros to 316,671 euros. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 233,270 euros in 2022 to 285,051 euros in 2023.