Best things and drawbacks to living in Muziekbuurt
Muziekbuurt in Rijswijk offers several pros for those considering living in this Dutch neighborhood:
- Green spaces: The area boasts numerous parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Public transportation: Muziekbuurt is well-connected to public transportation, making it easy to commute to nearby cities like The Hague and Delft.
- Amenities: The neighborhood has a good selection of shops, restaurants, and cafes, ensuring that residents have access to essential services and entertainment options.
- Schools: Muziekbuurt is home to several schools, making it a suitable choice for families with children.
However, there are also some cons to living in Muziekbuurt:
- Noise: Due to its proximity to major roads and highways, some parts of the neighborhood can be quite noisy, which may be a concern for those seeking a quieter living environment.
- Limited nightlife: While there are some restaurants and cafes in the area, Muziekbuurt does not offer a vibrant nightlife scene, which may be a drawback for those who enjoy a bustling social life.
- Parking: Parking can be a challenge in certain parts of the neighborhood, particularly during peak hours and weekends.
What does Muziekbuurt offer?
Muziekbuurt, located in the charming town of Rijswijk, offers a pleasant living experience for its residents. This neighborhood boasts a family-friendly atmosphere, with several parks and playgrounds for children to enjoy. The area is well-connected to public transportation, making it convenient for commuters to travel to nearby cities.
One of the main selling points of Muziekbuurt is its diverse range of housing options, catering to various budgets and preferences. From modern apartments to traditional Dutch houses, there's something for everyone. Additionally, the neighborhood is home to a good selection of local shops, cafes, and restaurants, providing residents with ample amenities within walking distance.
On the downside, Muziekbuurt can be quite busy during peak hours, which may lead to traffic congestion and noise. However, the overall sense of community and safety in the area outweighs these minor inconveniences.
In conclusion, Muziekbuurt is an ideal choice for homebuyers seeking a lively, family-oriented neighborhood with excellent connectivity and a variety of housing options.
Buying agent in Muziekbuurt
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Rijswijk with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With expert data analysts by your side, we simplify every step of your home buying journey. Trust Walter, and make your dream home in Rijswijk a reality!
Housing market Muziekbuurt
The real estate market in Rijswijk saw a decrease in homes sold from 12 last quarter to 7 this quarter. The average transaction price went from 455,577 euros last quarter to 377,939 euros this quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also decreased from 3,468 euros last quarter to 3,101 euros this quarter. The average list price dropped from 455,917 euros last quarter to 372,571 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value went from 388,888 euros in 2022 to 373,733 euros in 2023.