Best things and drawbacks to living in Struisenburg
Struisenburg, a neighborhood in Rotterdam, offers several advantages for those considering living there. Some of the pros include:
- Green spaces: Struisenburg boasts numerous parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has a variety of shops, restaurants, and cafes within walking distance, making daily errands convenient.
- Public transportation: Struisenburg is well-connected to the rest of Rotterdam through various public transportation options, such as buses and trams.
- Safety: The area is known for its low crime rates, providing a secure environment for residents.
However, there are also some cons to living in Struisenburg that should be taken into account:
- Limited nightlife: Struisenburg is primarily a residential area, so those seeking a vibrant nightlife scene may need to venture to other parts of Rotterdam.
- Noise pollution: Due to its central location, Struisenburg can experience higher levels of noise from traffic and nearby construction projects.
- Parking: Finding parking in the neighborhood can be challenging, especially during peak hours.
- Higher cost of living: As a desirable area, Struisenburg tends to have a higher cost of living compared to other neighborhoods in Rotterdam.
What does Struisenburg offer?
Struisenburg, a charming neighborhood in the bustling city of Rotterdam, offers a delightful mix of urban convenience and suburban tranquility. Known for its picturesque streets and well-maintained green spaces, this area provides a serene environment for families and professionals alike.
One of the main selling points of Struisenburg is its excellent connectivity to the rest of the city. With public transportation options aplenty, residents can easily commute to work or explore Rotterdam's vibrant cultural scene. Additionally, the neighborhood boasts a variety of local shops, cafes, and restaurants, ensuring that daily necessities and leisure activities are within easy reach.
On the downside, Struisenburg's popularity has led to a higher cost of living compared to some other neighborhoods in Rotterdam. However, the area's safety, cleanliness, and overall livability make it an attractive option for those looking to invest in a home. In conclusion, Struisenburg is a fantastic choice for homebuyers seeking a balance between city life and suburban comfort.
Buying agent in Struisenburg
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Rotterdam with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With our team of expert data analysts, we guide you through every step of the home-buying process. Trust Walter to make your Rotterdam home purchase a breeze!
Housing market Struisenburg
The real estate market in Rotterdam saw 1181 homes sold this quarter, up from 1129 in the last quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 391,061 euros, down from 394,405 euros in the previous quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also slightly dropped to 4,057 euros from 4,065 euros. The average list price decreased to 397,368 euros this quarter from 401,775 euros in the last quarter. The average WOZ value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 282,035 euros in 2022 to 328,084 euros in 2023.