Best things and drawbacks to living in De Lanen
Living in De Lanen in 's-Gravenhage offers several advantages and disadvantages when it comes to livability. Let's take a look at the pros and cons of this Dutch neighborhood.
Pros of living in De Lanen:
- Green spaces: De Lanen boasts numerous parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has a variety of shops, restaurants, and cafes within walking distance, making it convenient for daily needs.
- Good public transportation: De Lanen is well-connected to the rest of 's-Gravenhage through various public transportation options, making it easy to commute to work or explore the city.
Cons of living in De Lanen:
- Noise levels: Due to its central location, De Lanen can be quite noisy, especially during peak hours and weekends.
- Limited parking: Finding a parking spot in the neighborhood can be challenging, as spaces are often limited and in high demand.
- Higher cost of living: As a popular and desirable area, the cost of living in De Lanen can be higher compared to other neighborhoods in 's-Gravenhage.
What does De Lanen offer?
De Lanen, a charming neighborhood in 's-Gravenhage, offers a pleasant living experience for its residents. With tree-lined streets and well-maintained parks, this area provides a serene atmosphere for those seeking a peaceful environment. The town itself boasts a rich cultural scene, featuring various museums, galleries, and theaters, ensuring that there's always something to do.
One of the main selling points of De Lanen is its excellent connectivity to public transportation, making it easy for residents to commute to work or explore other parts of the town. Additionally, the neighborhood is home to a diverse range of shops, cafes, and restaurants, catering to different tastes and preferences.
On the downside, De Lanen can be relatively expensive in terms of housing prices, which may be a concern for potential homebuyers. However, considering the overall quality of life, picturesque surroundings, and convenient amenities, De Lanen remains an attractive option for those looking to settle down in 's-Gravenhage.
Buying agent in De Lanen
Discover the smart way to buy a home in 's-Gravenhage with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a property and the right bid to place. With expert data analysts guiding you at every step, home buying becomes a breeze. Trust Walter to make your 's-Gravenhage home buying journey seamless and successful.
Housing market De Lanen
In 's-Gravenhage, the number of homes sold this quarter was 1449, compared to 1283 last quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 438,677 euros, compared to 411,707 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter this quarter was 4,067 euros, compared to 3,970 euros last quarter. The average list price this quarter was 445,429 euros, compared to 419,472 euros last quarter. The average WOZ-value this year is 352,580 euros, compared to 317,004 euros last year.