Best things and drawbacks to living in Keent
Living in Keent, a neighborhood in the town of Weert, comes with its own set of advantages and drawbacks. Let's take a look at some of the pros and cons of this Dutch neighborhood:
- Green spaces: Keent boasts several parks and recreational areas, perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and families with children.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has a variety of shops, restaurants, and cafes within walking distance, making it convenient for residents.
- Good public transportation: Keent is well-connected to other parts of Weert and nearby cities through public transportation, making it easy to commute for work or leisure.
- Noise levels: Being close to the town center, Keent can be quite noisy, especially during weekends and events.
- Limited parking: Finding a parking spot in the neighborhood can be challenging, particularly during peak hours.
- Potential for flooding: Keent is located near the Zuid-Willemsvaart canal, which may pose a risk of flooding during heavy rainfall or high water levels.
What does Keent offer?
Keent is a charming neighborhood located in the town of Weert, offering a pleasant living experience for its residents. This area boasts a mix of modern and traditional architecture, providing a visually appealing environment. One of the main selling points of Keent is its close proximity to various amenities, including shops, schools, and parks, making it an ideal location for families and individuals alike.
The neighborhood is well-connected to public transportation, allowing for easy access to other parts of Weert and beyond. However, it's worth noting that Keent can be relatively busy during peak hours, which may be a concern for those seeking a quieter lifestyle. Additionally, the cost of living in this area can be slightly higher compared to other neighborhoods in Weert.
In conclusion, Keent offers a comfortable and convenient living experience with its range of amenities and good connectivity. If you're considering buying a home in Weert, this neighborhood should definitely be on your list of options.
Buying agent in Keent
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Weert with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a property and the right bid to place. With expert data analysts guiding you, we simplify every step of your home buying journey. Trust Walter, and make your dream home in Weert a reality!
Housing market Keent
The real estate market in the Dutch town of Weert saw 155 homes sold this quarter, compared to 124 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 357,718 euros, up from 345,008 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also rose, from 2,966 euros last quarter to 3,019 euros this quarter. The average list price went from 348,121 euros last quarter to 355,290 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value, went from 269,575 euros in 2022 to 324,923 euros in 2023.