Best things and drawbacks to living in Molenakker
Molenakker, a neighborhood in the town of Weert, offers several advantages and disadvantages for those considering living there. Let's dive into the pros and cons of this Dutch neighborhood:
- Green spaces: Molenakker boasts numerous parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has a variety of shops, restaurants, and schools within walking distance, making daily life convenient for residents.
- Accessibility: Molenakker is well-connected to public transportation, with bus stops and train stations nearby, allowing for easy travel within Weert and to surrounding areas.
- Noise levels: Due to its location near the train station and busy roads, Molenakker can experience higher noise levels, which may be a concern for some residents.
- Limited nightlife: While Molenakker has a few restaurants and bars, the neighborhood's nightlife options are limited compared to other areas in Weert.
- Parking: Although the neighborhood offers some parking options, finding a spot can be challenging during peak hours or when events are taking place nearby.
What does Molenakker offer?
Molenakker is a charming neighborhood located in the quaint town of Weert. Known for its peaceful atmosphere, this area offers a perfect balance between nature and urban amenities. With its well-maintained parks and green spaces, residents can enjoy outdoor activities and leisurely strolls.
One of the main selling points of Molenakker is its excellent connectivity. The town's train station is easily accessible, making commuting to nearby cities a breeze. Additionally, local shops, schools, and healthcare facilities are within close proximity, ensuring a convenient lifestyle for its inhabitants.
The housing options in Molenakker are diverse, ranging from modern apartments to traditional family homes. This variety caters to different preferences and budgets, making it an attractive option for potential homebuyers.
In conclusion, Molenakker is an ideal choice for those seeking a tranquil neighborhood with easy access to essential amenities and excellent transport links. Its diverse housing options make it a suitable location for individuals and families alike.
Buying agent in Molenakker
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Weert with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a property and the right bid to place. With expert data analysts guiding you, we simplify every step of your home buying journey. Trust Walter, and make your dream home in Weert a reality!
Housing market Molenakker
The real estate market in the Dutch town of Weert saw 155 homes sold this quarter, compared to 124 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 357,718 euros, up from 345,008 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also rose, from 2,966 euros last quarter to 3,019 euros this quarter. The average list price went from 348,121 euros last quarter to 355,290 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value, went from 269,575 euros in 2022 to 324,923 euros in 2023.