- Create unlimited property reports
- 25 comparable houses
- Compare prices per square meter
- WOZ-value and 10 year price trend
- Indexed purchase prices
You will not be charged a subscription fee after the end of your free trial period. Read more →
Too bad! It looks like Sweelinckstraat 43 isn’t for sale. That means you can’t make this single-family house your home right now. Are you looking to find a similar place in Aalsmeer? Check out the comparable homes in Aalsmeer that are for sale.
As soon as you’ve found this single-family house of your dreams, make sure to check all the facts with Walter Plus. With a subscription to Walter Plus, you can check and compare the info about all the homes in Aalsmeer, Aalsmeer or even the whole country for € 8,99. Want to test the waters?
Walter Living goes beyond analyzing the basic data about Sweelinckstraat 43. We look at all the ingredients that make up the value of a house, including the neighborhood. Walter tells you exactly for how much properties were sold above the asking price, and if it’s above market trends in Aalsmeer.
If you’d like to know the exact stats about how this Aalsmeer performs compared to the rest of Aalsmeer, get Walter Plus. We’ll give you all the facts, percentages included. With a subscription to Walter Plus, you can check and compare the info about all the homes that are for sale in Aalsmeer, Aalsmeer or even the whole country for € 8,99.
A Walter Plus report for Sweelinckstraat 43 will give you the most important information that’s usually reserved for the expert few, laid out in a way you’ll understand. It’s pretty much the workbook for this home, where you’ll find neat overviews of the facts about this this single-family house and the trends in Aalsmeer.
The best part is that you’re not limited to just Sweelinckstraat 43. With Walter Plus, you can check and compare the info about all the homes that are for sale in Aalsmeer, Aalsmeer or even the whole country. By taking a subscription to Walter Plus, you get unlimited access to our detailed valuation reports for € 8,99 per month. If you want to test the waters, you can always give Walter valuation report a try.
Walter valuation reports contain:
- Basic information about this home
- Home valuation per home condition
- Renovation budget
- Extensive analysis of the local housing market in Aalsmeer
- Selling prices and WOZ values of most comparable properties in Aalsmeer
- All the official documents from the Kadaster about Sweelinckstraat 43 (+ € 14,95)
Yes. Walter All-in-1 is designed to help you make the winning bid for Sweelinckstraat 43 in Aalsmeer.
A Walter buying agent guides you through the bidding behavior in Aalsmeer, how many people bid above the asking price, the purchase prices of comparable properties and three data-driven bidding strategies. Each strategy shows you exactly how much chance you have of creating Sweelinckstraat 43 in Aalsmeer your new home. Walter All-in-1 contains a detailed report with all current market information for this this single-family house in Aalsmeer.
In short, with Walter Alles-in-1 you get direct access to:
- 1 on 1 advice from your own Walter buying agent
- Tailor-made bid recommendations for Sweelinckstraat 43, Aalsmeer
- Exact purchase prices of 100+ comparable properties in Aalsmeer
- Analysis of bidding behavior in Aalsmeer, Aalsmeer
- We are your source of questions during the entire purchase process
- Your Walter buying agent will negotiate the best conditions and the sharpest price on your behalf.
- We do a legal check purchase agreement
- We help you find the right notary
The WOZ-value for Sweelinckstraat 43 in Aalsmeer was € 318.000 in 2021. Get more info about the current and past WOZ-value of Sweelinckstraat 43 with Walter Plus. We’ll give you an overview of the historic development of the value since 2016.
You can get access to the WOZ values for Sweelinckstraat 43 in Aalsmeer by getting a subscription to Walter Plus. With Walter Plus, you get unlimited access to our detailed valuation reports for € 8,99 per month.