- Create unlimited property reports
- 25 comparable houses
- Compare prices per square meter
- WOZ-value and 10 year price trend
- Indexed purchase prices
You will not be charged a subscription fee after the end of your free trial period. Read more →
Too bad! It looks like Vuurvlinderberm 48 isn’t for sale. That means you can’t make this single-family house your home right now. Are you looking to find a similar place in Houten? Check out the comparable homes in Bermen that are for sale.
As soon as you’ve found this single-family house of your dreams, make sure to check all the facts with Walter Plus. With a subscription to Walter Plus, you can check and compare the info about all the homes in Bermen, Houten or even the whole country for € 8,99. Want to test the waters?
Walter Living goes beyond analyzing the basic data about Vuurvlinderberm 48. We look at all the ingredients that make up the value of a house, including the neighborhood. Walter tells you exactly for how much properties were sold above the asking price, and if it’s above market trends in Houten.
If you’d like to know the exact stats about how this Bermen performs compared to the rest of Houten, get Walter Plus. We’ll give you all the facts, percentages included. With a subscription to Walter Plus, you can check and compare the info about all the homes that are for sale in Bermen, Houten or even the whole country for € 8,99.
A Walter Plus report for Vuurvlinderberm 48 will give you the most important information that’s usually reserved for the expert few, laid out in a way you’ll understand. It’s pretty much the workbook for this home, where you’ll find neat overviews of the facts about this this single-family house and the trends in Bermen.
The best part is that you’re not limited to just Vuurvlinderberm 48. With Walter Plus, you can check and compare the info about all the homes that are for sale in Bermen, Houten or even the whole country. By taking a subscription to Walter Plus, you get unlimited access to our detailed valuation reports for € 8,99 per month. If you want to test the waters, you can always give Walter valuation report a try.
Walter valuation reports contain:
- Basic information about this home
- Home valuation per home condition
- Renovation budget
- Extensive analysis of the local housing market in Bermen
- Selling prices and WOZ values of most comparable properties in Bermen
- All the official documents from the Kadaster about Vuurvlinderberm 48 (+ € 14,95)
Yes. Walter All-in-1 is designed to help you make the winning bid for Vuurvlinderberm 48 in Houten.
A Walter buying agent guides you through the bidding behavior in Bermen, how many people bid above the asking price, the purchase prices of comparable properties and three data-driven bidding strategies. Each strategy shows you exactly how much chance you have of creating Vuurvlinderberm 48 in Houten your new home. Walter All-in-1 contains a detailed report with all current market information for this this single-family house in Houten.
In short, with Walter Alles-in-1 you get direct access to:
- 1 on 1 advice from your own Walter buying agent
- Tailor-made bid recommendations for Vuurvlinderberm 48, Houten
- Exact purchase prices of 100+ comparable properties in Bermen
- Analysis of bidding behavior in Bermen, Houten
- We are your source of questions during the entire purchase process
- Your Walter buying agent will negotiate the best conditions and the sharpest price on your behalf.
- We do a legal check purchase agreement
- We help you find the right notary
The WOZ-value for Vuurvlinderberm 48 in Houten was € 386.000 in 2021. Get more info about the current and past WOZ-value of Vuurvlinderberm 48 with Walter Plus. We’ll give you an overview of the historic development of the value since 2016.
You can get access to the WOZ values for Vuurvlinderberm 48 in Houten by getting a subscription to Walter Plus. With Walter Plus, you get unlimited access to our detailed valuation reports for € 8,99 per month.