Best things and drawbacks to living in Ede-Zuid
Ede-Zuid offers a variety of pros and cons for those considering living in this Dutch neighborhood. Some of the positive aspects include:
- Green spaces: Ede-Zuid is home to several parks and recreational areas, providing residents with ample opportunities to enjoy outdoor activities and connect with nature.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood boasts a range of shops, restaurants, and supermarkets, making it convenient for residents to access essential services and enjoy leisure activities.
- Good transportation links: Ede-Zuid is well-connected to other parts of Ede and surrounding areas, with a train station and bus services available for easy commuting.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks to living in Ede-Zuid that potential residents should be aware of:
- Noise pollution: Due to its location near the train station and major roads, Ede-Zuid can be a noisy neighborhood, which may be a concern for those seeking a quieter living environment.
- Limited nightlife: While there are some restaurants and bars in the area, Ede-Zuid does not offer a vibrant nightlife scene, which may be a downside for those who enjoy a bustling social life.
- Potential for congestion: With its growing population and increasing development, Ede-Zuid may experience traffic congestion and parking challenges, particularly during peak hours.
What does Ede-Zuid offer?
Ede-Zuid is a charming neighborhood located in the quaint town of Ede. This area boasts a high livability factor, offering a perfect blend of urban amenities and natural surroundings. One of the key selling points is its excellent connectivity to public transportation, making it easy for residents to commute to nearby cities.
The neighborhood is family-friendly, with a good selection of schools, parks, and recreational facilities. Additionally, Ede-Zuid is home to a diverse community, fostering a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere. However, it's worth noting that the cost of living can be slightly higher compared to other neighborhoods in the town.
In terms of leisure, residents can enjoy a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options within a short distance. The presence of green spaces also adds to the overall appeal, providing ample opportunities for outdoor activities.
In conclusion, Ede-Zuid is an attractive option for homebuyers seeking a well-connected, family-oriented neighborhood with a balance of urban conveniences and natural beauty.
Buying agent in Ede-Zuid
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in Ede with Walter Aankoopservice! Our savvy data analysts use cutting-edge technology to accurately determine a property's value, ensuring you bid just the right amount. Let Walter guide you through every step of the home-buying journey, making it a breeze. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to smart, data-driven decisions. Join the Walter revolution and secure your dream home in Ede today!
Housing market Ede-Zuid
The real estate market in the Dutch town of Ede saw 218 homes sold this quarter, compared to 210 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 383,604 euros, down from 393,885 euros in the last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also decreased, going from 3,645 euros last quarter to 3,606 euros this quarter. The average list price dropped slightly from 390,820 euros last quarter to 386,513 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value, rose significantly from 287,219 euros in 2022 to 341,410 euros in 2023.