Best things and drawbacks to living in Veluwse Poort
Living in Veluwse Poort, a neighborhood in the town of Ede, comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's dive into the pros and cons of this Dutch neighborhood:
- Green surroundings: Veluwse Poort boasts beautiful parks and nature reserves, perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood offers easy access to supermarkets, schools, and healthcare facilities.
- Good public transport: Veluwse Poort is well-connected to other parts of Ede and nearby cities via train and bus services.
- Recreational options: Residents can enjoy various sports facilities, cultural centers, and restaurants in the area.
On the flip side, there are some drawbacks to living in Veluwse Poort:
- Limited nightlife: The neighborhood is not known for its vibrant nightlife, which might be a downside for those who enjoy late-night entertainment.
- Traffic congestion: During peak hours, traffic can be an issue in Veluwse Poort, leading to longer commute times.
- Noise pollution: Being close to the train station and main roads, some parts of the neighborhood might experience higher noise levels.
- Potential for flooding: Due to its location near water bodies, Veluwse Poort may be prone to flooding during heavy rainfall.
What does Veluwse Poort offer?
Veluwse Poort is a charming neighborhood in the town of Ede, offering a mix of modern living and natural beauty. One of its main selling points is its proximity to the Hoge Veluwe National Park, providing residents with easy access to outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and wildlife spotting.
The area boasts a variety of housing options, from stylish apartments to spacious family homes, catering to different lifestyles and budgets. Additionally, Veluwse Poort benefits from excellent public transport connections, making it convenient for commuters to reach nearby cities.
Amenities in the neighborhood include shopping centers, schools, and healthcare facilities, ensuring residents have everything they need within easy reach. However, it's worth noting that Ede is a relatively small town, so those seeking a bustling city atmosphere may find it lacking in nightlife and entertainment options.
In conclusion, Veluwse Poort is an ideal choice for homebuyers seeking a balance between modern living and natural surroundings, with a range of amenities and excellent transport links.
Buying agent in Veluwse Poort
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in Ede with Walter Aankoopservice! Our savvy data analysts use cutting-edge technology to accurately determine a property's value, ensuring you bid just the right amount. Let Walter guide you through every step of the home-buying journey, making it a breeze. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to smart, data-driven decisions. Join the Walter revolution and secure your dream home in Ede today!
Housing market Veluwse Poort
The real estate market in the Dutch town of Ede saw 218 homes sold this quarter, compared to 210 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 383,604 euros, down from 393,885 euros in the last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also decreased, going from 3,645 euros last quarter to 3,606 euros this quarter. The average list price dropped slightly from 390,820 euros last quarter to 386,513 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value, rose significantly from 287,219 euros in 2022 to 341,410 euros in 2023.