Best things and drawbacks to living in Kernhem
Kernhem, a neighborhood in the town of Ede, offers several advantages for those considering living there. Some of the pros include:
- Green surroundings: Kernhem is known for its lush greenery and proximity to nature, making it an ideal place for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Good schools: The neighborhood boasts a number of well-regarded schools, ensuring quality education for children.
- Modern amenities: Residents can enjoy various modern facilities, such as shopping centers, sports facilities, and healthcare services, all within easy reach.
On the other hand, there are a few cons to living in Kernhem that potential residents should be aware of:
- Limited public transportation: While the neighborhood is well-connected by roads, public transportation options are somewhat limited, which may be a concern for those without a car.
- Noise pollution: Due to its proximity to the A30 highway, some parts of Kernhem may experience noise pollution from traffic.
- Limited nightlife: For those who enjoy a vibrant nightlife, Kernhem may not be the best fit, as the neighborhood is primarily residential and offers limited options for entertainment.
What does Kernhem offer?
Kernhem, located in the charming town of Ede, offers a pleasant living experience for its residents. This Dutch neighborhood boasts a serene environment, making it an ideal choice for those seeking tranquility and a slower pace of life. The area is surrounded by lush greenery, providing ample opportunities for outdoor activities such as walking, cycling, and picnicking.
One of the key selling points of Kernhem is its excellent connectivity to other parts of the town and nearby cities. Public transportation is easily accessible, ensuring a hassle-free commute for residents. Additionally, the neighborhood is home to a variety of local amenities, including shops, schools, and healthcare facilities, catering to the daily needs of its inhabitants.
In conclusion, Kernhem is a delightful neighborhood in Ede that offers a peaceful and comfortable living experience. Its combination of natural beauty, convenient location, and essential amenities make it an attractive option for potential homebuyers.
Buying agent in Kernhem
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in Ede with Walter Aankoopservice! Our savvy data analysts use cutting-edge technology to accurately determine a property's value, ensuring you bid just the right amount. Let Walter guide you through every step of the home-buying journey, making it a breeze. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to smart, data-driven decisions. Join the Walter revolution and secure your dream home in Ede today!
Housing market Kernhem
The real estate market in the Dutch town of Ede saw 218 homes sold this quarter, compared to 210 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 383,604 euros, down from 393,885 euros in the last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also decreased, going from 3,645 euros last quarter to 3,606 euros this quarter. The average list price dropped slightly from 390,820 euros last quarter to 386,513 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value, rose significantly from 287,219 euros in 2022 to 341,410 euros in 2023.