Best things and drawbacks to living in Gerardusplein
Living in Gerardusplein, a neighborhood in Eindhoven, comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Here are some of the pros and cons to consider when thinking about making this area your home:
- Proximity to amenities: Gerardusplein is close to various shops, restaurants, and cafes, making it convenient for daily needs.
- Green spaces: The neighborhood boasts several parks and green areas, providing residents with opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Public transportation: Gerardusplein has good public transport connections, making it easy to travel to other parts of Eindhoven and beyond.
- Noise levels: Being a lively neighborhood, Gerardusplein can be quite noisy, especially during weekends and evenings.
- Parking: Finding a parking spot can be challenging in this area, as it tends to be crowded with both residents and visitors.
- Safety concerns: While not a major issue, some parts of Gerardusplein have higher crime rates compared to other neighborhoods in Eindhoven.
Overall, Gerardusplein offers a mix of urban conveniences and green spaces, but potential residents should be aware of the noise, parking, and safety concerns.
What does Gerardusplein offer?
Gerardusplein is a charming neighborhood located in the bustling city of Eindhoven. Known for its cozy atmosphere, this area offers a perfect blend of urban convenience and suburban tranquility. One of its main selling points is the abundance of green spaces, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
The neighborhood boasts a variety of local shops, cafes, and restaurants, catering to diverse tastes and preferences. Public transportation is easily accessible, making it convenient for commuters to travel to other parts of the city. Additionally, the community is family-friendly, with several schools and playgrounds in the vicinity.
On the downside, Gerardusplein can be relatively expensive compared to other neighborhoods in Eindhoven. Parking may also be a challenge, especially during peak hours.
In conclusion, Gerardusplein is an attractive option for homebuyers seeking a balance between city life and a peaceful residential environment. Its green spaces, local amenities, and family-friendly atmosphere make it a desirable place to call home.
Buying agent in Gerardusplein
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Eindhoven with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With Walter, you're not just buying a home, you're making a savvy investment. Our team of expert data analysts guide you through every step, making the process smooth and stress-free. Trust Walter to turn your dream home into a reality.
Housing market Gerardusplein
The real estate market in Eindhoven saw 541 homes sold this quarter, compared to 489 in the last quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 441,113 euros, compared to 439,420 euros previously. The average transaction price per square meter this quarter was 3,973 euros, compared to 3,830 euros in the last quarter. The average list price this quarter was 438,512 euros, compared to 444,120 euros in the last quarter. The average WOZ value this year is 360,886 euros, compared to 313,086 euros last year.