Best things and drawbacks to living in Kort Haarlem
Kort Haarlem, a neighborhood in the charming town of Gouda, offers several advantages for those considering living there:
- Green spaces: The area boasts beautiful parks and green areas, perfect for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: Kort Haarlem has a variety of shops, restaurants, and cafes within walking distance, making daily life convenient.
- Good public transport: The neighborhood is well-connected to other parts of Gouda and nearby cities, thanks to its efficient public transportation system.
- Historic charm: Kort Haarlem is home to several historic buildings and sites, adding to the area's unique character.
However, there are also some drawbacks to living in Kort Haarlem:
- Noise levels: Due to its central location, Kort Haarlem can be quite noisy, especially during peak hours and weekends.
- Limited parking: Finding a parking spot can be challenging, as the neighborhood has limited parking spaces available.
- Potential for flooding: As with many parts of the Netherlands, Kort Haarlem is prone to flooding, which may cause concerns for some residents.
- Higher cost of living: The neighborhood's desirable features and central location can result in a higher cost of living compared to other areas in Gouda.
What does Kort Haarlem offer?
Kort Haarlem is a charming neighborhood located in the picturesque town of Gouda. Known for its rich history and beautiful architecture, this area offers a unique blend of old-world charm and modern amenities. One of the main selling points is its proximity to the town center, making it easy for residents to access shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
The neighborhood boasts a variety of housing options, from traditional Dutch row houses to more contemporary apartments. Green spaces and parks are also abundant, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
On the downside, Kort Haarlem can be a bit noisy due to its central location, and parking may be challenging at times. Additionally, the cost of living in this desirable area can be higher compared to other parts of Gouda.
In conclusion, Kort Haarlem is an attractive option for homebuyers seeking a vibrant, historic neighborhood with easy access to the town's amenities. However, potential buyers should be prepared for some noise and a higher cost of living.
Buying agent in Kort Haarlem
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in Gouda with Walter Aankoopservice! Our savvy data analysts harness the power of data to pinpoint the true value of your dream house, ensuring you bid just the right amount. Let Walter guide you through every step of the home-buying journey, making it a breeze. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to smart, data-driven decisions with Walter by your side. Join the Walter revolution and secure your perfect Gouda home today!
Housing market Kort Haarlem
The real estate market in Gouda saw 242 homes sold this quarter, a rise from the 187 sold in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 360,255 euros, down from the previous quarter's 357,870 euros. The average transaction price per square meter also decreased to 3,558 euros from 3,620 euros. The average list price went from 353,802 euros last quarter to 364,818 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value, went from 275,266 euros in 2022 to 323,693 euros in 2023.