Best things and drawbacks to living in 't Hout-Centrum
't Hout-Centrum in Helmond offers a variety of pros and cons for those considering living in this Dutch neighborhood. Some of the positive aspects include:
- Green spaces: The area is home to several parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Amenities: 't Hout-Centrum has a good selection of shops, restaurants, and cafes, making it convenient for daily needs and leisure.
- Public transportation: The neighborhood is well-connected by public transport, with bus stops and a train station nearby, allowing for easy access to other parts of Helmond and beyond.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks to living in 't Hout-Centrum:
- Noise levels: Being close to the train station and main roads, the neighborhood can experience higher noise levels, which may be a concern for some residents.
- Limited nightlife: While there are some restaurants and cafes in the area, the nightlife options are limited, which may not suit those looking for a more vibrant social scene.
- Parking: Depending on the specific location within the neighborhood, parking can be a challenge, particularly in areas with higher housing density.
What does 't Hout-Centrum offer?
't Hout-Centrum is a charming neighborhood located in the town of Helmond, offering a mix of urban and suburban living. One of its main selling points is the excellent connectivity to public transportation, making it easy for residents to commute to work or explore nearby areas.
The neighborhood boasts a variety of housing options, from modern apartments to traditional family homes, catering to different preferences and budgets. Additionally, the presence of green spaces and parks provides a refreshing environment for outdoor enthusiasts and families with children.
On the downside, 't Hout-Centrum may not be the best choice for those seeking a bustling nightlife, as the entertainment options are limited compared to larger cities. However, the town center offers a decent selection of shops, restaurants, and cafes for residents to enjoy.
In conclusion, 't Hout-Centrum is a great option for homebuyers seeking a well-connected neighborhood with a mix of urban and suburban features, while still maintaining a peaceful and family-friendly atmosphere.
Buying agent in 't Hout-Centrum
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Helmond with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a property and the right bid to place. With expert data analysts by your side, we guide you through every step of the home-buying journey. Trust Walter to make your dream home in Helmond a reality!
Housing market 't Hout-Centrum
The real estate market in Helmond saw 203 homes sold this quarter, down from 215 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 427,463 euros, compared to 380,596 euros in the last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also rose from 2,983 euros to 3,235 euros. The average list price went from 384,019 euros last quarter to 430,264 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 273,905 euros in 2022 to 312,611 euros in 2023.