Best things and drawbacks to living in Nulland
Living in Nulland, a neighborhood in the town of Kerkrade, offers several advantages and disadvantages when it comes to livability. Let's take a look at some of the pros and cons of residing in this Dutch neighborhood.
Pros of living in Nulland:
- Access to green spaces: Nulland boasts several parks and recreational areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has a variety of shops, restaurants, and services within walking distance, making daily errands convenient.
- Good public transportation: Nulland is well-connected to other parts of Kerkrade and nearby cities through public transportation, making it easy to commute or explore the region.
Cons of living in Nulland:
- Noise levels: Due to its central location, Nulland can be quite noisy, especially during peak hours and weekends. This may be a concern for those seeking a quieter living environment.
- Limited parking: Finding a parking spot in Nulland can be challenging, particularly in the evenings and on weekends. Residents may need to consider alternative transportation options or be prepared to park further away from their homes.
- Potential for flooding: Some parts of Nulland are prone to flooding during heavy rainfall, which can cause damage to properties and inconvenience for residents. It's essential to be aware of this risk when choosing a home in the area.
What does Nulland offer?
Nulland is a charming neighborhood located in the quaint town of Kerkrade, offering a blend of urban and suburban living. This area boasts a rich cultural heritage, with several historical landmarks and museums to explore. The well-maintained parks and green spaces provide a serene environment for outdoor enthusiasts and families alike.
One of the main selling points of Nulland is its excellent connectivity to public transportation, making it easy for residents to commute to nearby cities for work or leisure. The neighborhood also offers a variety of local amenities, including shops, restaurants, and schools, catering to the diverse needs of its residents.
In terms of safety, Nulland is considered a relatively safe area with a strong sense of community among its inhabitants. However, like any other urban area, it is not entirely free from petty crimes.
From a home buying perspective, Nulland is an attractive option for those seeking a balance between city life and a peaceful retreat. Its cultural richness, convenient location, and friendly atmosphere make it an ideal place to call home.
Buying agent in Nulland
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in Kerkrade with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach and expert analysts ensure you know the true value of your dream house and the perfect bid to secure it. Let Walter guide you through every step of the home-buying journey, making it a breeze. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to your new home in Kerkrade, all thanks to Walter Aankoopservice!
Housing market Nulland
The real estate market in Kerkrade saw 66 homes sold this quarter, up from 59 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 227,459 euros, compared to 240,897 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also changed, going from 1,886 euros last quarter to 1,974 euros this quarter. The average list price was 228,795 euros this quarter, down from 245,678 euros last quarter. The average WOZ value went from 166,906 euros in 2022 to 198,241 euros in 2023.