Best things and drawbacks to living in Camminghaburen-Midden
Camminghaburen-Midden, located in the town of Leeuwarden, offers several advantages for those considering living in this Dutch neighborhood. Some of the pros include:
- Green spaces: The area boasts plenty of parks and green areas, providing residents with opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: Camminghaburen-Midden has a good selection of shops, restaurants, and other services within walking distance, making it convenient for daily needs.
- Public transportation: The neighborhood is well-connected by public transport, making it easy to travel to other parts of Leeuwarden and beyond.
- Schools: Families with children will appreciate the presence of several schools in the area, catering to different age groups and educational needs.
However, there are also some cons to living in Camminghaburen-Midden that potential residents should be aware of:
- Noise levels: Being close to amenities and public transportation can also mean increased noise levels, which might be a concern for some people.
- Limited nightlife: While there are some restaurants and bars in the area, those seeking a more vibrant nightlife scene may find Camminghaburen-Midden lacking in options.
- Traffic congestion: During peak hours, traffic can become congested in the neighborhood, which may be frustrating for those who rely on personal vehicles for transportation.
- Lack of diversity: Some residents may find the neighborhood to be somewhat homogeneous in terms of culture and demographics, which could be a drawback for those seeking a more diverse living environment.
What does Camminghaburen-Midden offer?
Camminghaburen-Midden is a pleasant neighborhood in the town of Leeuwarden, offering a mix of residential and recreational spaces. One of its key selling points is the abundance of greenery, with parks and nature reserves nearby, making it an ideal location for those who enjoy outdoor activities.
The area boasts a variety of housing options, from single-family homes to apartment complexes, catering to different budgets and preferences. Public transportation is easily accessible, connecting residents to the town center and other parts of Leeuwarden.
Amenities such as schools, supermarkets, and healthcare facilities are available within the neighborhood, ensuring convenience for families and individuals alike. The community atmosphere is friendly and welcoming, fostering a sense of belonging among residents.
From a home buying perspective, Camminghaburen-Midden offers a balanced lifestyle with its blend of nature, amenities, and accessibility. It's a great choice for those seeking a comfortable living environment in the charming town of Leeuwarden.
Buying agent in Camminghaburen-Midden
Looking to buy a home in Leeuwarden? Let Walter Aankoopservice guide you! Our data-driven team of analysts will help you understand the true value of your dream house and advise on the perfect bid. With Walter, every step of your home-buying journey is simplified. Trust us to make your Leeuwarden home purchase a breeze!
Housing market Camminghaburen-Midden
The real estate market in the Dutch town of Leeuwarden saw 960 homes sold this quarter, slightly down from 975 in the last quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 283,902 euros, a slight decrease from the previous quarter's 300,889 euros. The average transaction price per square meter also dropped slightly from 2,625 euros to 2,586 euros. The average list price went from 302,480 euros last quarter to 283,625 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 188,002 euros in 2022 to 219,325 euros in 2023.