Best things and drawbacks to living in Vrachelen
Vrachelen, a neighborhood in the town of Oosterhout, offers several advantages and disadvantages when it comes to livability. Let's take a look at some of the pros and cons of living in this Dutch neighborhood.
Pros of living in Vrachelen:
- Green spaces: Vrachelen is known for its parks and natural surroundings, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has a good selection of shops, restaurants, and schools, making it convenient for daily needs.
- Accessibility: Vrachelen is well-connected to major roads and public transportation, making it easy to commute to nearby cities like Breda and Tilburg.
Cons of living in Vrachelen:
- Limited nightlife: Vrachelen is a predominantly residential area, so those looking for a vibrant nightlife scene may find it lacking.
- Traffic congestion: Due to its location near major roads, Vrachelen can experience traffic congestion during peak hours.
- Noise pollution: Proximity to highways and industrial areas may result in higher levels of noise pollution for some residents.
What does Vrachelen offer?
Vrachelen is a pleasant neighborhood located in the charming town of Oosterhout. This area boasts a family-friendly atmosphere, making it an ideal place for those with children. One of the key selling points of Vrachelen is its abundance of green spaces, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
The neighborhood offers a good mix of housing options, catering to various budgets and preferences. Additionally, Vrachelen benefits from its proximity to essential amenities such as schools, shops, and healthcare facilities, ensuring a convenient lifestyle for its inhabitants.
While public transportation options are available, having a car can be advantageous for those who need to commute to nearby cities for work or leisure. On the downside, some may find the nightlife options in Vrachelen limited, as the town of Oosterhout is relatively small.
In conclusion, Vrachelen is a great choice for homebuyers seeking a family-oriented neighborhood with a strong emphasis on green living and access to essential amenities.
Buying agent in Vrachelen
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Oosterhout with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. Our expert data analysts guide you through every step, making home buying a breeze. Trust Walter, your savvy partner in the Oosterhout real estate market.
Housing market Vrachelen
The real estate market in Oosterhout saw 278 homes sold this quarter, a slight rise from 272 homes sold in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 375,671 euros, up from 373,418 euros in the last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also saw a slight rise, going from 3,260 euros last quarter to 3,292 euros this quarter. The average list price increased from 383,585 euros last quarter to 388,014 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 287,838 euros in 2022 to 358,688 euros in 2023.