Best things and drawbacks to living in Scherpdeel
Living in Scherpdeel, a neighborhood in the town of Roosendaal, comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's take a look at some of the pros and cons of this Dutch neighborhood:
- Green spaces: Scherpdeel offers plenty of parks and green areas, perfect for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has easy access to supermarkets, schools, and healthcare facilities, making daily life convenient.
- Public transportation: Scherpdeel is well-connected to other parts of Roosendaal and nearby cities through public transport, making commuting hassle-free.
- Limited nightlife: Scherpdeel is a primarily residential area, so those seeking a vibrant nightlife scene may find it lacking.
- Noise pollution: Being close to the railway station and major roads, some parts of the neighborhood may experience noise pollution.
- Potential flooding: Scherpdeel is located near water bodies, which may pose a risk of flooding during heavy rainfall or extreme weather conditions.
What does Scherpdeel offer?
Scherpdeel is a charming neighborhood located in the town of Roosendaal. Known for its peaceful atmosphere, it offers a perfect balance between urban amenities and a serene living environment. The area boasts well-maintained parks and green spaces, making it ideal for families and nature lovers.
One of the key selling points of Scherpdeel is its excellent connectivity to the rest of the town. Public transportation options are easily accessible, ensuring a hassle-free commute to work or leisure activities. Additionally, the neighborhood is home to a variety of local shops, cafes, and restaurants, providing residents with a diverse range of dining and shopping experiences.
In terms of housing, Scherpdeel offers a mix of property types, catering to different budgets and preferences. From modern apartments to traditional houses, potential homebuyers can find a suitable option to match their needs.
In conclusion, Scherpdeel is a delightful neighborhood in Roosendaal that offers a high quality of life, making it an attractive option for those looking to buy a home in a tranquil yet well-connected area.
Buying agent in Scherpdeel
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in Roosendaal with Walter Aankoopservice! Our savvy data analysts use cutting-edge technology to accurately determine a house's value, ensuring you bid just the right amount. Let Walter guide you through every step of the home-buying journey, making it a breeze. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to smart, data-driven decisions. Join the Walter family today and unlock the door to your dream home in Roosendaal!
Housing market Scherpdeel
The real estate market in Roosendaal saw 163 homes sold this quarter, up from 149 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 329,698 euros, down from 353,853 euros in the last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also slightly rose to 2,936 euros this quarter from 2,914 euros in the last quarter. The average list price dropped to 334,669 euros this quarter from 356,704 euros in the previous quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 245,548 euros in 2022 to 277,733 euros in 2023.