Best things and drawbacks to living in Stationsbuurt
Stationsbuurt, a neighborhood in Roosendaal, offers several pros and cons when it comes to livability. Let's take a look at some of the advantages of living in this area:
- Proximity to the train station: As the name suggests, Stationsbuurt is close to Roosendaal's main train station, making it convenient for those who rely on public transportation for work or leisure.
- Variety of amenities: The neighborhood has a good mix of shops, restaurants, and cafes, providing residents with plenty of options for dining and entertainment.
- Green spaces: Stationsbuurt has several parks and green areas, offering residents a chance to enjoy outdoor activities and relax in a natural setting.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks to living in Stationsbuurt that should be considered:
- Noise levels: Due to its location near the train station, Stationsbuurt can be quite noisy, especially for those living close to the tracks.
- Parking: As with many urban neighborhoods, parking can be a challenge in Stationsbuurt, and residents may need to search for available spots or pay for parking permits.
- Safety concerns: While not a high-crime area, Stationsbuurt has had some incidents of petty crime and vandalism, so residents should take precautions to protect their property and personal safety.
What does Stationsbuurt offer?
Stationsbuurt, located in the charming town of Roosendaal, offers a pleasant living experience for its residents. This neighborhood is known for its excellent connectivity, with the train station being a major selling point for those who commute or travel frequently. The area boasts a variety of local shops, cafes, and restaurants, providing a vibrant atmosphere for socializing and leisure activities.
In terms of green spaces, Stationsbuurt has a few parks and recreational areas, making it suitable for families and outdoor enthusiasts. However, it's worth noting that the neighborhood can be quite busy and noisy due to its proximity to the train station and commercial establishments.
Housing options in Stationsbuurt range from modern apartments to traditional Dutch houses, catering to different preferences and budgets. Overall, Stationsbuurt in Roosendaal is an attractive option for homebuyers seeking a well-connected and lively neighborhood with various amenities at their doorstep.
Buying agent in Stationsbuurt
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Roosendaal with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the perfect bid to place. With expert data analysts by your side, we simplify every step of your home buying journey. Trust Walter, and make your dream home in Roosendaal a reality!
Housing market Stationsbuurt
The real estate market in Roosendaal saw 159 homes sold this quarter, a slight decrease from 163 homes sold in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 318,323 euros, down from 329,698 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also dropped slightly to 2,980 euros this quarter from 2,936 euros last quarter. The average list price went from 334,669 euros last quarter to 322,755 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 245,548 euros in 2022 to 277,733 euros in 2023.