Best things and drawbacks to living in Venen, Oorden en Raden
Living in the Dutch neighborhood Venen, Oorden en Raden in 's-Gravenhage offers a variety of pros and cons when it comes to livability. Let's dive into the advantages and disadvantages of this area.
Pros of living in Venen, Oorden en Raden:
- Access to green spaces: The neighborhood boasts several parks and recreational areas, perfect for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: Residents enjoy easy access to supermarkets, shops, and restaurants, making daily life convenient.
- Public transportation: The area is well-served by public transport, allowing for easy commutes to other parts of the town and beyond.
- Educational institutions: Several schools and educational facilities are available in the neighborhood, catering to families with children.
Cons of living in Venen, Oorden en Raden:
- Noise levels: Due to its central location, the neighborhood can be quite noisy, especially during peak hours and weekends.
- Parking: Finding a parking spot can be challenging, as the area tends to be crowded and parking spaces are limited.
- Safety concerns: While not a major issue, some parts of the neighborhood have higher crime rates compared to other areas in 's-Gravenhage.
- Cost of living: The cost of living in Venen, Oorden en Raden can be higher than in other neighborhoods, mainly due to its central location and popularity.
What does Venen, Oorden en Raden offer?
Venen, Oorden en Raden is a charming neighborhood located in the town of 's-Gravenhage. This area offers a peaceful atmosphere, making it an ideal place for those seeking tranquility away from the bustling city life. One of its main selling points is the abundance of green spaces, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
The neighborhood boasts a strong sense of community, with friendly locals and various social events throughout the year. Additionally, it is well-connected to other parts of the town, ensuring easy access to essential amenities such as schools, shops, and healthcare facilities.
On the downside, Venen, Oorden en Raden may not be the best choice for those who crave a vibrant nightlife, as entertainment options are limited within the neighborhood itself. However, the town center is just a short drive away, offering a wider variety of dining and entertainment choices.
In conclusion, Venen, Oorden en Raden is a great option for homebuyers seeking a serene environment with a strong community spirit and easy access to essential amenities.
Buying agent in Venen, Oorden en Raden
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in 's-Gravenhage with Walter Aankoopservice! Our savvy data analysts use cutting-edge technology to accurately determine a house's value, ensuring you bid just the right amount. Let Walter guide you through every step of the home-buying journey, making it a breeze in this vibrant city. Trust our expertise and join the countless satisfied clients who've found their dream homes with Walter's innovative approach. Don't miss out – choose Walter Aankoopservice for a seamless and successful home purchase in 's-Gravenhage!
Housing market Venen, Oorden en Raden
The real estate market in 's-Gravenhage saw 1282 homes sold this quarter, compared to 1106 in the last quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 411,948 euros, compared to 435,712 euros in the previous quarter. The average transaction price per square meter this quarter was 3,969 euros, compared to 4,041 euros in the last quarter. The average list price this quarter was 419,253 euros, compared to 443,585 euros in the last quarter. The average WOZ value this year is 352,580 euros, compared to 317,004 euros last year.