Best things and drawbacks to living in Bankras, Kostverloren
Living in Bankras-Kostverloren in Amstelveen offers several advantages and disadvantages for residents. Let's take a look at some of the pros and cons of this Dutch neighborhood.
Pros of living in Bankras-Kostverloren:
- Proximity to Amsterdam: Amstelveen is just a short distance from the bustling city of Amsterdam, making it convenient for those who work or enjoy spending time in the capital.
- Green spaces: The neighborhood is home to several parks and green areas, providing residents with opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Public transport: Bankras-Kostverloren is well-connected by public transportation, including buses and trams, making it easy to travel within Amstelveen and to nearby cities.
- Shopping centers: The area has a variety of shopping options, including the popular Stadshart Amstelveen shopping center.
Cons of living in Bankras-Kostverloren:
- Noise pollution: Being close to Amsterdam and major roads can result in higher levels of noise pollution, which may be bothersome for some residents.
- Limited nightlife: Amstelveen is a quieter town compared to Amsterdam, so those seeking a vibrant nightlife scene may find the options limited in Bankras-Kostverloren.
- Traffic congestion: The neighborhood can experience traffic congestion during peak hours, which may affect commute times for residents.
- Lack of cultural attractions: While Amstelveen has some cultural offerings, it does not have the same level of museums, galleries, and theaters as Amsterdam.
What does Bankras, Kostverloren offer?
Bankras-Kostverloren is a pleasant neighborhood located in the town of Amstelveen. This area offers a mix of residential and commercial spaces, providing residents with easy access to various amenities. One of the key selling points is its proximity to public transportation, making it convenient for commuters to travel to nearby cities.
The neighborhood boasts a range of housing options, from apartments to family homes, catering to diverse preferences and budgets. Green spaces and parks are also abundant, offering residents a chance to enjoy outdoor activities and a breath of fresh air.
On the downside, Bankras-Kostverloren may not be the most vibrant or bustling area in Amstelveen, with limited nightlife and entertainment options. However, this can be a positive aspect for those seeking a quieter, more family-friendly environment.
In conclusion, Bankras-Kostverloren is a suitable choice for homebuyers looking for a well-connected, peaceful neighborhood with a variety of housing options and access to green spaces.
Buying agent in Bankras, Kostverloren
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Amstelveen with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a property and the right bid to place. With expert data analysts by your side, we simplify every step of your home buying journey. Trust Walter, and make your dream home in Amstelveen a reality!
Housing market Bankras, Kostverloren
The real estate market in Amstelveen saw 255 homes sold this quarter, a rise from the 237 sold in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 645,425 euros, up from 602,866 euros in the last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also saw a slight rise, from 5,452 euros last quarter to 5,512 euros this quarter. The average list price of homes went from 610,475 euros last quarter to 660,222 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value of homes in Amstelveen also saw a significant rise, from 470,115 euros in 2022 to 532,176 euros in 2023.