Best things and drawbacks to living in Spaarndammer- en Zeeheldenbuurt
In Spaarndammer- en Zeeheldenbuurt, a neighborhood in Amsterdam, there are several pros and cons to consider when it comes to livability.
- Rich in history: The area boasts beautiful architecture, including the famous Amsterdam School style buildings.
- Green spaces: Westerpark, a large park with various recreational facilities, is within walking distance.
- Proximity to the city center: The neighborhood is close to the city center, making it convenient for work and leisure.
- Public transportation: Several bus and tram lines serve the area, providing easy access to other parts of Amsterdam.
- Noise levels: Due to its central location, the neighborhood can be quite noisy, especially during peak hours and weekends.
- Limited parking: Parking spaces can be scarce, and obtaining a parking permit might take some time.
- Tourist influx: The area attracts a significant number of tourists, which can lead to crowded streets and public spaces.
- Gentrification: The neighborhood has experienced rapid gentrification, which might affect the overall character and affordability of the area.
What does Spaarndammer- en Zeeheldenbuurt offer?
Spaarndammer- en Zeeheldenbuurt is a lively neighborhood in the bustling city of Amsterdam. Known for its diverse mix of residents, this area offers a vibrant atmosphere and a strong sense of community. One of its main selling points is the proximity to Westerpark, a large green space perfect for outdoor activities and relaxation.
The neighborhood boasts a variety of local shops, cafes, and restaurants, catering to different tastes and budgets. Public transportation is easily accessible, making it convenient for commuting to other parts of the city. However, parking can be challenging due to limited spaces.
Architecturally, Spaarndammer- en Zeeheldenbuurt features a mix of traditional Dutch buildings and modern developments, providing a range of housing options. While property prices can be on the higher side, the neighborhood's charm and amenities make it an attractive option for those looking to buy a home in Amsterdam.
Buying agent in Spaarndammer- en Zeeheldenbuurt
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Amsterdam with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-savvy team knows the true value of every property, guiding you on the perfect bid. With Walter, you're not just buying a house, you're making a calculated investment. We're with you every step of the way, making home buying a breeze. Trust Walter, where data meets dreams.
Housing market Spaarndammer- en Zeeheldenbuurt
The real estate market in Amsterdam saw 4586 homes sold this quarter, up from 3798 in the last quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 603,173 euros, compared to 567,432 euros in the previous quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also rose from 7,250 euros to 7,639 euros. The average list price went from 560,958 euros last quarter to 580,692 euros this quarter. The average WOZ value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, was 443,923 euros in 2022 and is projected to be 533,749 euros in 2023.