Best things and drawbacks to living in Stevenfenne
Living in Stevenfenne, a neighborhood in the town of Enschede, comes with its own set of pros and cons. Let's dive into the aspects that make this area a great place to live, as well as some of the drawbacks you might encounter.
Pros of living in Stevenfenne:
- Green spaces: The neighborhood boasts several parks and recreational areas, perfect for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: Stevenfenne is close to various supermarkets, shops, and restaurants, making daily errands convenient.
- Good public transportation: Enschede's public transport system is easily accessible from Stevenfenne, allowing for hassle-free travel around the town.
- Educational institutions: The area is home to several schools, making it a suitable choice for families with children.
On the other hand, there are some cons to consider when thinking about living in Stevenfenne:
Cons of living in Stevenfenne:
- Limited nightlife: If you're looking for a bustling nightlife scene, Stevenfenne might not be the best fit, as the area is relatively quiet in the evenings.
- Traffic congestion: During peak hours, traffic can become quite congested in the neighborhood, which might be a concern for those who commute by car.
- Noise pollution: Being close to amenities and public transportation also means that noise levels can be higher in certain parts of Stevenfenne.
- Lack of cultural attractions: While Enschede has a variety of cultural attractions, Stevenfenne itself doesn't offer many options in this regard.
What does Stevenfenne offer?
Stevenfenne, located in the town of Enschede, offers a mix of pros and cons for those considering living in this Dutch neighborhood. On the positive side, the area boasts a strong sense of community, with friendly residents and a variety of local events throughout the year. Additionally, the neighborhood is well-connected to public transportation, making it easy to commute to other parts of Enschede and beyond.
However, Stevenfenne also has its drawbacks. The neighborhood lacks a wide range of amenities, such as shopping centers and entertainment options, which may require residents to travel to other parts of the town for their needs. Furthermore, the area has a relatively high crime rate compared to other neighborhoods in Enschede, which could be a concern for potential homebuyers.
In conclusion, Stevenfenne offers a tight-knit community and good public transportation links, but the limited amenities and higher crime rate may deter some homebuyers from choosing this neighborhood as their ideal place to live.
Buying agent in Stevenfenne
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Enschede with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With expert data analysts by your side, every step of your home buying journey becomes a breeze. Trust Walter, and make your dream home in Enschede a reality!
Housing market Stevenfenne
The real estate market in Enschede saw 322 homes sold this quarter, a slight rise from 319 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 325,461 euros, down from 330,823 euros in the last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also saw a small rise, going from 2,817 euros to 2,829 euros. The average list price dropped from 337,786 euros last quarter to 328,836 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 235,852 euros in 2022 to 287,516 euros in 2023.