Best things and drawbacks to living in Te Zaanenkwartier
Living in Te Zaanenkwartier, a neighborhood in Haarlem, comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's dive into the pros and cons of this Dutch neighborhood:
- Green spaces: Te Zaanenkwartier boasts several parks and green areas, perfect for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood offers easy access to supermarkets, shops, and restaurants, making daily life convenient.
- Good schools: Families with children can benefit from the presence of well-regarded schools in the area.
- Public transportation: Te Zaanenkwartier is well-connected to other parts of Haarlem and nearby cities via public transport, making commuting a breeze.
- Noise levels: Being close to the city center and main roads, Te Zaanenkwartier can experience higher noise levels, which might be a concern for some residents.
- Parking: Limited parking spaces in the neighborhood can make it challenging to find a spot, especially during peak hours.
- Limited nightlife: While there are some bars and restaurants in the area, Te Zaanenkwartier doesn't offer a vibrant nightlife scene, which might be a drawback for those seeking a lively atmosphere.
- Potential for flooding: Due to its low-lying location, Te Zaanenkwartier is prone to flooding during heavy rainfall, which could be a concern for homeowners.
What does Te Zaanenkwartier offer?
Te Zaanenkwartier, located in the charming town of Haarlem, offers a pleasant living experience for its residents. This Dutch neighborhood boasts a peaceful atmosphere, making it an ideal choice for families and individuals seeking tranquility. The area is well-connected to public transportation, ensuring easy access to the city center and surrounding areas.
One of the main selling points of Te Zaanenkwartier is its abundance of green spaces, providing ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation. The neighborhood is also home to a variety of local shops, cafes, and restaurants, catering to diverse tastes and preferences.
In terms of housing, Te Zaanenkwartier features a mix of architectural styles, ranging from traditional Dutch homes to modern apartments. This variety ensures that potential homebuyers can find a property that suits their needs and budget.
In conclusion, Te Zaanenkwartier is an attractive option for those looking to buy a home in Haarlem, offering a serene environment, excellent connectivity, and a range of amenities for a comfortable lifestyle.
Buying agent in Te Zaanenkwartier
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Haarlem with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With our team of expert data analysts, we guide you through every step of the home buying process. Trust Walter to make your dream home in Haarlem a reality!
Housing market Te Zaanenkwartier
The real estate market in Haarlem saw 535 homes sold this quarter, up from 509 the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 523,504 euros, compared to 502,372 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also rose, from 5,142 euros last quarter to 5,249 euros this quarter. The average list price went from 510,250 euros last quarter to 523,783 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 415,615 euros in 2022 to 479,851 euros in 2023.