Best things and drawbacks to living in Venenlaan-kwartier
Living in the Venenlaan-kwartier neighborhood in Hoorn offers several advantages and disadvantages to consider. Here are some pros and cons to help you make an informed decision:
- Green spaces: Venenlaan-kwartier boasts numerous parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has a variety of shops, restaurants, and cafes within walking distance, making daily errands convenient.
- Good schools: Venenlaan-kwartier is home to several well-regarded schools, making it an attractive option for families with children.
- Public transportation: The area is well-served by public transport, with bus stops and train stations nearby, allowing for easy access to other parts of Hoorn and beyond.
- Traffic congestion: Venenlaan-kwartier can experience traffic congestion during peak hours, which may lead to longer travel times and increased noise levels.
- Limited nightlife: The neighborhood has a quieter atmosphere, with fewer options for nightlife and entertainment compared to other areas in Hoorn.
- Parking: Finding parking in Venenlaan-kwartier can be challenging, particularly during busy periods or near popular destinations.
- Potential for flooding: Being located near waterways, the neighborhood may be at risk for flooding during heavy rainfall or extreme weather events.
What does Venenlaan-kwartier offer?
Venenlaan-kwartier, located in the charming town of Hoorn, offers a pleasant living experience with a mix of pros and cons. This neighborhood boasts a peaceful atmosphere, making it an ideal choice for those seeking tranquility away from the bustling city life. The tree-lined streets and well-maintained parks provide ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
On the downside, Venenlaan-kwartier lacks a diverse range of amenities, which may require residents to travel to nearby areas for shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Public transportation is also limited, making it essential for residents to own a vehicle for commuting purposes.
In terms of education, the neighborhood has a few reputable schools, ensuring quality education for families with children. Additionally, the close-knit community fosters a sense of belonging and safety among its residents.
In conclusion, Venenlaan-kwartier in Hoorn is a suitable option for homebuyers seeking a serene environment with a strong sense of community, while being prepared to compromise on certain conveniences.
Buying agent in Venenlaan-kwartier
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Hoorn with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With Walter, you're not just buying a home, you're making a savvy investment. Our expert data analysts guide you through every step, making the process a breeze. Trust Walter, and make your dream home in Hoorn a reality!
Housing market Venenlaan-kwartier
The real estate market in the Dutch town of Hoorn saw 314 homes sold in the last quarter, a decrease from the previous quarter's 272. The average transaction price also saw a slight decrease, going from 379,510 euros to 356,119 euros. The average transaction price per square meter also dropped from 3,610 euros to 3,549 euros. The average list price decreased from 383,532 euros to 352,820 euros. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value, went from 480,679 euros in 2022 to 323,378 euros in 2023.