Best things and drawbacks to living in Erenstein
Erenstein, a neighborhood in the town of Kerkrade, offers several advantages for those considering living there:
- Green spaces: Erenstein boasts numerous parks and natural areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has a variety of shops, restaurants, and other essential services within walking distance, making daily life convenient.
- Good public transportation: Erenstein is well-connected by bus and train, allowing for easy access to other parts of Kerkrade and nearby cities.
- Cultural attractions: The area is home to several historical sites and cultural venues, such as the Erenstein Castle, offering residents a rich local history to explore.
However, there are also some drawbacks to living in Erenstein:
- Noise pollution: Due to its location near major roads and highways, Erenstein can experience higher levels of noise pollution, which may be bothersome for some residents.
- Limited nightlife: While there are a few bars and restaurants in the area, those seeking a more vibrant nightlife scene may find Erenstein lacking.
- Potential for flooding: Parts of Erenstein are located in a flood-prone area, which could pose a risk to homeowners and their properties during heavy rainfall or extreme weather events.
- Parking issues: Some streets in Erenstein have limited parking availability, which may be a concern for residents with multiple vehicles or frequent visitors.
What does Erenstein offer?
Erenstein, a charming neighborhood in the town of Kerkrade, offers a pleasant living experience for its residents. With its picturesque surroundings and serene atmosphere, it's an ideal location for those seeking a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life. The area boasts well-maintained parks and green spaces, perfect for leisurely strolls and outdoor activities.
One of the main selling points of Erenstein is its strong sense of community, fostering a welcoming environment for newcomers. The neighborhood also benefits from a variety of local amenities, including shops, restaurants, and schools, catering to the needs of its residents.
On the downside, Erenstein's public transportation options are somewhat limited, which may be a concern for those who rely on it for their daily commute. Additionally, the town of Kerkrade is relatively small, so entertainment and cultural options may not be as diverse as in larger cities.
In conclusion, Erenstein is a lovely neighborhood for those seeking a tranquil, community-oriented lifestyle. However, potential homebuyers should consider their transportation needs and desire for a wider range of amenities before making a decision.
Buying agent in Erenstein
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in Kerkrade with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach and expert analysts ensure you know the true value of your dream house and the perfect bid to secure it. Let Walter guide you through every step of the home-buying journey, making it a breeze. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to your new home in Kerkrade, all thanks to Walter Aankoopservice!
Housing market Erenstein
The real estate market in Kerkrade saw 66 homes sold this quarter, up from 59 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 227,459 euros, compared to 240,897 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also changed, going from 1,886 euros last quarter to 1,974 euros this quarter. The average list price was 228,795 euros this quarter, down from 245,678 euros last quarter. The average WOZ value went from 166,906 euros in 2022 to 198,241 euros in 2023.