Best things and drawbacks to living in Malvert
Living in Malvert, a neighborhood in Nijmegen, comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's take a look at some of the pros and cons of this area:
- Green spaces: Malvert boasts several parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has a shopping center, schools, and healthcare facilities within walking distance, making it convenient for daily needs.
- Public transportation: Malvert is well-connected to the rest of Nijmegen via bus lines, making it easy to commute to other parts of the town.
- Noise pollution: Malvert is located near a busy highway, which can result in increased noise levels for residents living close to the road.
- Limited nightlife: The neighborhood has a limited number of bars and restaurants, which might not cater to everyone's taste or preferences.
- Aesthetic appeal: Some parts of Malvert have a dated appearance, with older buildings and infrastructure that may not be as visually appealing as newer neighborhoods.
What does Malvert offer?
Malvert, located in the town of Nijmegen, offers a mix of pros and cons for those considering living in this Dutch neighborhood. On the positive side, Malvert boasts a peaceful and green environment, with plenty of parks and recreational areas for outdoor enthusiasts. Additionally, the neighborhood is well-connected to public transportation, making it easy to commute to other parts of Nijmegen.
However, Malvert also has some drawbacks. The area is primarily residential, with limited shopping and dining options within walking distance. This means residents may need to travel to nearby neighborhoods or the town center for a wider variety of amenities. Furthermore, the housing stock in Malvert is predominantly older, which could mean higher maintenance costs for homeowners.
In conclusion, Malvert might be a suitable choice for homebuyers seeking a tranquil, green neighborhood with good public transport connections. However, those who prioritize easy access to shops, restaurants, and modern housing may want to explore other options in Nijmegen.
Buying agent in Malvert
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Nijmegen with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With expert data analysts guiding you, every step of your home-buying journey becomes a breeze. Trust Walter, and make your dream home in Nijmegen a reality!
Housing market Malvert
The real estate market in Nijmegen saw 391 homes sold this quarter, a slight decrease from the 405 sold in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 405,301 euros, a small rise from the previous quarter's 400,140 euros. The average transaction price per square meter also saw a slight rise, going from 3,863 euros last quarter to 3,984 euros this quarter. The average list price this quarter was 405,460 euros, compared to 403,219 euros last quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 302,118 euros in 2022 to 357,794 euros in 2023.