Best things and drawbacks to living in Tarwewijk
In Tarwewijk, a neighborhood in Rotterdam, there are several pros and cons to consider when it comes to livability. Some of the positive aspects include:
- Green spaces: Tarwewijk offers a variety of parks and green areas, such as Zuiderpark, which provide residents with a place to relax and enjoy outdoor activities.
- Public transportation: The neighborhood has good access to public transportation, with several tram and bus lines connecting it to other parts of Rotterdam.
- Cultural diversity: Tarwewijk is known for its multicultural atmosphere, offering a mix of different cultures and cuisines.
On the other hand, there are also some drawbacks to living in Tarwewijk:
- Noise levels: Due to its location near busy roads and industrial areas, Tarwewijk can be quite noisy, which might be a concern for those seeking a quieter environment.
- Safety concerns: Although efforts have been made to improve safety in the area, Tarwewijk still has a higher crime rate compared to other neighborhoods in Rotterdam.
- Limited amenities: While there are some shops and restaurants in the area, Tarwewijk lacks a wide variety of amenities, which might require residents to travel to other parts of the city for certain services or entertainment options.
What does Tarwewijk offer?
Tarwewijk, located in the bustling city of Rotterdam, offers a diverse and lively atmosphere for its residents. This neighborhood is known for its multicultural environment, providing a unique blend of cultures and cuisines. One of the main selling points of Tarwewijk is its affordability, making it an attractive option for first-time homebuyers and those on a budget.
In terms of transportation, the area is well-connected with public transit options, making it easy to commute to other parts of Rotterdam. However, it's essential to note that Tarwewijk has faced challenges with crime and safety in the past. While efforts have been made to improve the situation, potential residents should be aware of this aspect when considering the neighborhood.
In conclusion, Tarwewijk offers an affordable and culturally diverse living experience in Rotterdam. While safety concerns may be a drawback for some, the neighborhood's unique atmosphere and accessibility make it worth considering for homebuyers seeking an affordable option in the city.
Buying agent in Tarwewijk
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in Rotterdam with Walter Aankoopservice! Our savvy data analysts harness the power of data to pinpoint the true value of your dream house, ensuring you bid just the right amount. Let Walter guide you through every step of the home-buying journey, making it a breeze in this vibrant city. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to smart, data-driven decisions with Walter by your side. Join the Walter revolution and secure your perfect Rotterdam home today!
Housing market Tarwewijk
The real estate market in Rotterdam saw 926 homes sold in the previous quarter, compared to 1126 in the last quarter. The average transaction price was 425,212 euros last quarter, compared to 393,909 euros this quarter. The average transaction price per square meter was 4,214 euros last quarter, compared to 4,066 euros this quarter. The average list price was 426,303 euros last quarter, compared to 400,540 euros this quarter. The average WOZ value was 282,035 euros in 2022, compared to 328,084 euros in 2023.