Best things and drawbacks to living in Hoogvenne
Living in Hoogvenne, Tilburg, offers several advantages and disadvantages to consider when it comes to livability. Here are some pros and cons to keep in mind:
- Proximity to amenities: Hoogvenne is close to various shops, restaurants, and cafes, making it convenient for daily needs.
- Green spaces: The neighborhood has several parks and green areas, providing opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Public transportation: Hoogvenne is well-connected by bus and train, making it easy to travel within Tilburg and to nearby cities.
- Noise levels: Being close to the city center, Hoogvenne can be quite noisy, especially during weekends and events.
- Parking: Limited parking spaces can be an issue for residents, especially in areas with high-density housing.
- Safety concerns: While not a major issue, some parts of Hoogvenne have higher crime rates compared to other neighborhoods in Tilburg.
In summary, Hoogvenne offers a mix of urban conveniences and green spaces, but potential residents should be aware of the noise, parking, and safety concerns.
What does Hoogvenne offer?
Hoogvenne, located in the town of Tilburg, offers a blend of urban and suburban living. This neighborhood boasts a diverse mix of housing options, from charming single-family homes to modern apartments, catering to various budgets and preferences.
One of the key selling points of Hoogvenne is its accessibility. With public transportation options and well-connected roads, residents can easily commute to other parts of Tilburg and beyond. The neighborhood also features a range of amenities, including shops, restaurants, and parks, providing a comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
On the downside, Hoogvenne can be quite busy, with traffic and noise levels higher than in some quieter areas. Additionally, the neighborhood's popularity may lead to increased competition for housing, potentially driving up prices.
In conclusion, Hoogvenne is an attractive option for homebuyers seeking a lively and well-connected neighborhood in Tilburg. While it may not be the quietest area, its accessibility and amenities make it a desirable place to call home.
Buying agent in Hoogvenne
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Tilburg with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a property, guiding your bid to success. With Walter, you're not just buying a house, you're making a savvy investment. Our expert data analysts are with you every step of the way, making home buying a breeze. Trust Walter, and make your dream home in Tilburg a reality.
Housing market Hoogvenne
The real estate market in Tilburg saw 481 homes sold this quarter, slightly less than the 486 sold in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 362,354 euros, a slight decrease from the previous quarter's 362,806 euros. The average transaction price per square meter also saw a slight rise, going from 3,238 euros last quarter to 3,297 euros this quarter. The average list price dropped from 367,994 euros last quarter to 365,267 euros this quarter. The average WOZ value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 253,910 euros in 2022 to 298,086 euros in 2023.