Best things and drawbacks to living in Carré
Carré in Zeist offers several pros for those considering living in this Dutch neighborhood:
- Green surroundings: Carré is surrounded by lush greenery, providing a serene environment for residents to enjoy nature and outdoor activities.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood is close to various shops, restaurants, and schools, making daily life convenient for its residents.
- Accessibility: Carré is well-connected to public transportation, allowing for easy travel to nearby cities and towns.
- Safety: The area is known for its low crime rates, providing a secure environment for families and individuals alike.
However, there are also some cons to living in Carré:
- Limited nightlife: The neighborhood has a quieter atmosphere, which may not be ideal for those seeking a vibrant nightlife scene.
- Higher cost of living: Due to its desirable location and amenities, the cost of living in Carré can be higher compared to other neighborhoods in Zeist.
- Traffic congestion: During peak hours, traffic can become congested in the area, which may be a concern for those who rely on personal vehicles for transportation.
- Lack of diversity: Carré is predominantly a residential area, which may not offer the same level of cultural diversity as more urban neighborhoods.
What does Carré offer?
Carré, a charming neighborhood in the quaint town of Zeist, offers a delightful living experience for its residents. Known for its picturesque streets and well-maintained green spaces, this area provides a serene atmosphere for those seeking a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life.
One of the main selling points of Carré is its close proximity to essential amenities, such as schools, shops, and healthcare facilities. This convenience makes it an ideal location for families and individuals alike. Additionally, the neighborhood boasts a strong sense of community, with friendly neighbors and various local events throughout the year.
However, it's worth noting that public transportation options are somewhat limited in Carré, making it more suitable for those who own a car or prefer cycling. Furthermore, housing prices can be on the higher side, reflecting the desirability of the area.
In conclusion, Carré in Zeist is a charming and peaceful neighborhood with excellent amenities, making it a great option for homebuyers seeking a high-quality living environment.
Buying agent in Carré
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Zeist with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With Walter, you're not just buying a home, you're making a savvy investment. Our expert data analysts guide you through every step, making the process smooth and stress-free. Trust Walter, and make your dream home in Zeist a reality!
Housing market Carré
The real estate market in Zeist saw 148 homes sold last quarter, a slight decrease from the 142 homes sold the previous quarter. The average transaction price went from 511,515 euros to 521,154 euros, while the average transaction price per square meter remained relatively stable, going from 4,653 euros to 4,657 euros. The average list price also saw a slight increase, going from 517,584 euros to 524,264 euros. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 410,373 euros in 2022 to 480,734 euros in 2023.