Best things and drawbacks to living in De Kruiskamp
De Kruiskamp in Amersfoort offers a variety of pros and cons when it comes to livability. Let's dive into the positive aspects first:
- Green spaces: The neighborhood boasts several parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Amenities: De Kruiskamp has a good selection of shops, supermarkets, and restaurants, making it convenient for daily needs.
- Public transportation: The area is well-served by public transport, with bus stops and train stations nearby, allowing for easy access to other parts of Amersfoort and beyond.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks to living in De Kruiskamp:
- Noise levels: Due to its proximity to major roads and highways, the neighborhood can experience higher noise levels, which may be bothersome for some residents.
- Safety concerns: While not a major issue, De Kruiskamp has had instances of petty crime and vandalism, so it's essential to be aware of your surroundings and take necessary precautions.
- Limited nightlife: For those who enjoy a vibrant nightlife scene, De Kruiskamp may not be the ideal choice, as it has a limited number of bars and clubs.
What does De Kruiskamp offer?
De Kruiskamp is a diverse neighborhood in the charming town of Amersfoort. This area boasts a mix of residential and commercial spaces, offering a variety of amenities for its residents. One of the key selling points is the abundance of green spaces, providing a serene environment for outdoor enthusiasts.
The neighborhood is well-connected to public transportation, making it easy to commute to other parts of the town. Additionally, De Kruiskamp has a range of educational institutions, catering to families with children of all ages.
On the downside, some parts of the neighborhood may experience higher levels of noise due to its proximity to commercial areas. However, this also means that residents have easy access to shopping centers, restaurants, and other leisure activities.
In conclusion, De Kruiskamp in Amersfoort offers a balanced lifestyle with its green spaces, accessibility, and amenities. It's a suitable choice for homebuyers seeking a vibrant community with a touch of tranquility.
Buying agent in De Kruiskamp
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Amersfoort with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a house and the right bid to place. With expert data analysts on board, we guide you through every step of the home-buying process. Trust Walter to make your Amersfoort home purchase a breeze!
Housing market De Kruiskamp
The real estate market in Amersfoort saw 1104 homes sold this quarter, a slight decrease from the 1137 sold in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 469,364 euros, up from the previous quarter's 449,503 euros. The average transaction price per square meter also rose, from 4,167 euros to 4,307 euros. The average list price went from 455,022 euros last quarter to 469,380 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 356,646 euros in 2022 to 423,049 euros in 2023.